DRR Recruitment 2014:
- Directorate of Rice Research (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) has proclaimed a vacancy notice concerning to DRR Recruitment 2014 to hire the selected candidates for the various posts of SRF, RA, JRF.
- Skilled and self motivated job seekers who are willing to apply for this wonderful job opening must apply through appearing for the test and interview process and the reporting dates and timing are given below:
Important Dates & Timings:
|Screening of applications||20th October 2014||9.00 am to 10.30 am|
|Written Test||11.30 pm|
|Declaration of results||4.00 pm|
|Interview||21st & 22nd October 2014||10.00 am onwards|
DRR Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Directorate of Rice Research||Research Associate||05|
|Senior Research Fellow||11|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
Candidates who are willing to apply for this vacancy must possess an M.Sc / Doctorate (Ph.D) / Master degree in the concerned specialty as per the post whish is going to be applied by the candidate.
Candidates need to have the experience of their relevant field with proficiency in computer knowledge, related skills and awareness of MS Office and MS Access for applying.
Age Limit as on 1.1.2014:
Upper age limitation and the relaxation in age for all the appliers are as follow:
- JRF & SRF: 35 yrs for men, 40 yrs for women
- RA: below 40 yrs for men, 45 yrs for women
- Age relaxation up to 5 yrs for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBC & 10 yrs for PH applicants allowable as per the norms
Hired applicants will get a handsome package of salary by the organization on the basis of their profile, qualifications, experience etc.
Appliers will be appointed on the basis of their performance in:
How to Apply?
Interested and capable job fighters who want to grab this job opening need to appear for the screening test first, then for a walk-in interview along with all the relevant documents ( original & xeroxcopies both) in support of your qualification, experience, age, caste etc on the below equipped address:
Directorate of Rice Research
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030
For other details candidates may check the official advertisement.