Documents Required For Counselling
Dear aspirants, we are presenting the List of Documents Required for Counselling for all those applicants who are going to be appearing for counselling. The entire List of Necessary Documents can be checked easily on this page.
- Every year many students fills the application forms to get admission in various Engineering, Pharmacy, Diploma, Degree, Medical courses in reputed institution or university.
- After the entrance exam a merit list is prepared based upon the scores obtained in the respective entrance examination.
- Then shortlisted candidates call for counselling. Counselling is the process of taken by the universities for providing the seats to the eligible contestants.
- Shortlisted candidates have to report at the counselling address at the accurate time. For being appeared for counselling, candidates need to carry some documents with them.
We, bharatrecruitment.com are mentioning all the necessary documents required for counselling. Candidate must check more important points for Counselling stated below.
Essential documents required for Counselling:
- Counseling letter.
- Original mark sheet /certificate of class 10th final examination.
- Original mark sheet /Certificate of class 12th final examination.
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving /Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category).
- Domicile certificate
- Migration Certificate (for students who joined a course before admission to MBBS).
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School.
10. Certificate of Medical Fitness (as per Annexure I)
11. An affidavit in the format as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your Parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
12. Three recent passport size photographs and three stamp size photographs with your Names written on back side.
13. Authority letter-wherever applicable.
14. Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the student and the parents in relation to anti ragging measures as per the regulation.
15. The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate / transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioral pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
To know more keep visiting our official portal bharatrecruitment.com. We are always here to provide you the latest updates time to time. Subscribe our free mail service and you also may join us through the Facebook and Google plus.