Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2014
Delhi Cantonment Board has disclosed a notification as Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2014 to inform all the job hunters about 49 Engineer/Teacher/Inspector/Nurse Posts. The candidates may apply for the openings within 19 days from the publication of official notification.
|Last Date to Apply||Within 19 days|
You can obtain the entire required information about Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2014 by scrolling down this page created for you by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|2||Assistant Engineer (C)||01|
|3||Assistant Engineer (M)||01|
|4||Junior Engineer (Mech.)||01|
|8||Nurse Grade A||01|
|13||Malaria Surveillance Worker||03|
- For the post Serial No.1: Below 30 years
- For the post Serial No.2 to No.4: 18 To 25 years
- For the post Serial No.5: 18 To 30 Years
- For the post Serial No.6 to No.17: 18 To 25 years
Candidatesshould have qualified10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduate Degree/ MBBS/ Engineering Degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.
Selection will be made on the basis of interview.
- Aspirants require payingRs.250/- in form of DD, drawn in favor of Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Cantonment Board.Reserved category candidates need not pay the fee.
How to Apply:
- You have to go to the official website that is www.cbdelhi.in
- Download the prescribed format of the application form
- Fill it with required details and affix a recent passport size photograph on the place given.
- Candidates are required to send the application form completedin all respects attached with the attested copies of relevant testimonials.
Chief Executive Officer,
Delhi Cantonment Board,
Delhi Cantt -110010
Candidates have to send their completed application form within 19 days from the publication date of Official Notification.
Note: For other details you may visit the official link.
You may also like to Read