Cochin University of Science and Technology is going to conduct CUSAT Counselling 2016 for Second round of Spot admission to the vacant seats in B.Tech/M.Sc (Photonics) programme. Candidates can check the details of CUSAT Counselling through this page.
CUSAT Counselling 2016 will be conducted as per the schedule given below. Interested candidates having a valid CAT rank should report at the given venue for the counselling with all documents in original and the required fee.
CUSAT B.Tech, M.Sc Counselling Date:
|Reporting Date||In the month of August (Tentative)|
To appear in the counselling process, applicants are required to register for the counseling on the particular date otherwise applicants will not be permitted to participate in the process of seat allotment.
After registration, candidates need to submit the option entry by login for the desired course and college. Applicants can download their CUSAT counselling letter after the registration.
After registration and option filling process, seat will be allotted and seat allotment list will be revealed on the official website. Candidates can easily check the status of seat allotment.
For admission candidates have to report at the allotted college along with fee and necessary documents. If candidates fail to report at the allotted college on the specified date, seat will be automatically transferred to the another applicant.
|Category of Student||Fee Amount|
|General Category Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only)||Rs.6000/-|
Mode of Payment
Contenders opting Test Center at Dubai should remit an additional amount of Rs 10,000/- through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, CUSAT payable at Ernakulam.
Necessary Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy
- Original Admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- 4-6 Passport size photographs
How to Fill Online Application Form?
- Candidates who will attend CUSAT CAT 2016 Counselling can register themselves by filling application form
- Candidates must have valid user id and password chosen during Registration.
- Applicants have to fill all the details of personal particulars and academic qualifications in prescribed format and must upload a recent colour photograph /signature
- After filling the form Press on to the ‘CONFIRM’ button for completion of the registration process.
- After successfully submitting the application, at last candidates should take printout of the application form to proceed further for counselling and admission.
For more details of CUSAT Counselling 2016, check Official Notice
More Related Links
|Best Jobs In India||Scholarships in India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Best Career Options|