CUSAT CAT Application Form 2015
Candidates who are willing to appear in the Cochin University of Science and Technology, Common Admission Test must fill the CUSAT CAT Application Form 2015. We have brought more important details regarding the same such as exam notification, application form etc.
Cochin University of Science and Technology conduct many exams every year such as CAT/ DAT/ C-MAT/ LET etc. for admission of the merit students in the top colleges in graduate and post graduate offered by the universities.
Name of the Organization:
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
Name of the Exam:
CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form:
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) have released the application form. Students who are willing to appear in the exam must fill the application form by visiting to the official site. There is no other mode of registration is accepted except online. Application Form will be filled in two stages.
- In 1st stage submit your all the details correctly and carefully. Fill all the mandatory details asked in the form such as Name, DOB, email-ID, mobile no. etc and submit your application form. A registration no. is generated and sends it to your given mobile no. or email-id keeps it safe for future use.
- 2nd stage of the form is payment of the application fees. Then choose the mode of payment. After paying the application fees again login on the official website by using your registration no. fill the details asked and upload your Photograph and signature and submit the form successfully. Take a printout of it for future use.
Candidates have been informed that any incorrect detail in the application form may lead to the rejection or disqualification of the application form. So it is advised to all the appliers that please check the form at least twice before submitting it.
|S.NO||Category of Student||Fee Amount|
|1||General Category Candidates||Rs. 1,000/-|
|2||SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|3||NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only)||Rs. 6,000/-|
How to Apply:
- Interested student may visit the official website of CUSAT i.e. www.cusat.ac.in
- Select the proper link and fill the form very carefully with all the asked details.
- Choose options of desired exam centers.
- Attest all the important documents/ certificates, recently clicked photograph.
- Submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the submitted data.
- Starting of Online Registration: Mid of January 2015 (tentative)
- Ending of Online Registration: Mid of February 2015 (tentative)
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application fees: last week of February 2015 (tentative)
- Admit Card Availability: April 2015 (tentative)
- Exam Held: May 2015 (tentative)
Note: For more details visit to the Official Website.