Current Affairs September 2014
Candidates who are looking for Current Affairs September 2014 can check the Current Affairs Quiz Questions with Answers provided below.
Current affairs, is the foundation of every competitive exam. In every competitive exam, one section of the exam is always devoted to general studies and international and national Current Affairs are its essential part. So the current affairs in India and current world affairs should be on tips, if one wants crack the exam.
Regular study of National and International events is key factor of success in the examination. Current affairs consist: politics, science, general knowledge, current government affair and international current affairs. So the category wise study is beneficial because only studying India’s current affairs or political current affairs is not enough. A wide range of knowledge is necessary to score good marks.
Here our team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing you the Current Affairs September 2014 / Quiz Questions with Answers. Candidates must read these questions to get good marks in competitive examinations. This will be beneficial for you.
Current Affairs September 2014:
1. What is the age limit for the athletes participating in the Youth Olympic Games?
[A] 14 to 20
[B] 15 to 22
[C] 14 to 18
[D] 16 to 25
2. The “Tsongmo or Changu” lake is located in ___?
[A] Jammu and Kashmir
[C] Himachal Pradesh
3. On 14 August, 2014, which among the following World’s Greatest Project has turned 100 years of construction?
[A] Suez Canal
[B] Nicaragua Canal
[C] Panama Canal
[D] Hudson Dam
4. Which among the following countries is the venue for the Youth Olympic Games-2014?
[A] South Korea
5. Which one of the following cities has been chosen as ad hoc capital of Andhra Pradesh?
6. In which of the following states, India’s first “Skill Development” centre has been inaugurated, recently (August 2014)?
[B] Madhya Pradesh
7. Recently (August 2014), which among the following software firm has pledged Rs 100 crore toward financing hygienic sanitation facilitation for girl students across 10,000 schools?
8. The “Ulchi Freedom Guardian” is an annual military drill between United States and ____?
[A] South Korea
9. As per the latest (2014) report, India ranked fifth among top ten wind power producers in the world. As per the report world’s top four wind power producing countries are ___?
[A]China, Brazil, Germany and France
[B]China, US, Brazil and Canada
[C]US, China, Brazil and Canada
[D]China, Brazil, US and Canada
10. Which among the following companies developed the world’s first smart phone “Simon” which celebrated its 20 years since the device was first released?
For more details candidates may visit our web portal or can subscribe our free email section to get full information directly the mailbox.
|Government Jobs||Freshers Jobs|
|Interview Tips||Written Examination Tips|
|Current Affair||Career Option|