Current Affairs November 2014
Applicants who are going to participate in the upcoming competition exam such as SSC, UPSC, Bank, Railway, Indian Army, Indian Navy etc may check Current Affairs November 2014 to break the exam. Now a day’s Current Affair is the most essential part in the competitive examination. In every competitive exam one part for all time is constant to Current Affairs.
Current Affairs is one of the compulsory sections in every competitive exam. Current affairs are based on the present events, function and all the latest news of Politics, Sports, Award & Honour, Business & Economy etc. Applicants may prepare themselves from the acknowledged below Latest Current Affairs of month November.
Candidates can easily score good marks in the section of Current affair without wasting much time on the questions as you do not need to explain the questions so you can easily mark the answers in short span of time which decrease your nervousness for the further sections and you can consume your more time for the other sections.
Now days there are several medium which spread current affairs and they are as follow such as Newspaper, Television, Internet, and Magazines etc. To acquire more information concerning to Current Affairs November 2014 you are required to go through the given announcement which is stated below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Current Affairs of November 2014:
|1||World Bank released India Development Update|
|2||Union Government scrap ongoing selection procedure of CMDs, EDs in PSBs|
|3||Serena Williams won the Singles label of BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore 2014|
|4||ACN Nambiar explained as a Soviet spy by declassified credentials of National Archives|
|5||Google CEO Larry Page selected Sundar Pichai as new Product Chief of Google|
|6||Pankaj Advani won World Billiards Point Format Championship|
|7||Parliament of Australia raised ban on facial coverings in Public areas|
|8||Richest man of Japan Masayoshi Son declared its biggest ever investment in India|
|9||51 countries signed pact in tax elusion crackdown|
|10||Manjul Bhargava won Fields Medal for the year 2014|
|11||SoftBank of Japan to invest 10 billion dollars in India|
|12||Alan Eustace broke world altitude record for a parachute jump|
|13||W.H.O announced Nigeria as Ebola Free country|
|14||Police Commemoration Day observed|
- Egypt has announced a three-month state of emergency in the restive North Sinai area after more than 30 soldiers have been killed in two several terrorist assault.
- The potentially deadly MERS virus that initiated in Saudi Arabia 2 years before has extended to Turkey for the first time, the W.H.O announced.
- MERS Virus / MERS Cov – Middle East respiratory Syndrome Corona-virus
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli ordered a short-term shutdown of industrial unit to ensure air quality throughout a assembly of Asia-Pacific leaders in Beijing from 7th to 11th November 2014.
- Pranab Mukherjee the President of India, has released a commemorative postage stamp on Anagarika Dharmapala at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- It is a joint stamp issue of India and Sri Lanka and initial joint stamp issue of India with any SAARC country.
- Anagarika Dharmapala : He is a Sri Lankan Buddhist revivalist and author and was one of the founding supplier of non-violent Sinhalese Buddhist Nationalism and Buddhism.
- The maiden financial statement of the new Telangana state Assembly will begin on 5th November 2014.
- 72 chairmen and advisors of various association and institutions enjoying minister of state position in UP were on Saturday dismissed by CM Akhilesh Yadav with instant cause.
Business & Economy
- Giving a major boost to India’s defense preparedness, the Government today cleared defense projects amounting to 80,000 crore rupees.
- For the first time in 4 months, finance minister Arun Jaitley has called for a diminution in interest rates, saying lower rates would generate demand for homes.
- The government of Tamil Nadu publicized a rise in milk prices by Rs 10 a litre, following demands from milk producers to raise the procurement charge.
- Sundar Pichai, who is previously in-charge of Android, Chrome and Google Apps, is the new chief of core Google products
Awards & Honors
Indian-American Attorney Anu Peshawaria honored with “Take Action in opposition to domestic violence Award” for her hard work to end domestic violent behavior.
- World Billiards title has been won by Pankaj Advani
- Sania Mirza and Cara Block go through the doubles final of WTA Championship.
- Plan for India-Sri Lanka ODI Cricket series announced for the further match.
- Cuttack will host the opening match on 2nd November 2014.
- India cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Sahara Adventure Sports Limited bought Ranchi franchise of Hockey India League (HIL).
- On October 27 to October 31, 2014 Directorate of Youth Services and Sports, University of Jammu will be hosting North Zone Inter-University Badminton Tournament.
- head coach of Kolkata team, Antonio Lopez Habas for four matches and two players, Robert Pires and Fikru Lemessa suspended by the All India Football Federation (AIFF) for two matches for breaching disciplinary code during the ongoing Indian Super League