Current Affairs April 2015
Candidates going to participate in any competitive exam need to have a good knowledge of current affairs. Aspirants appearing in forthcoming competitive exam must read Current Affairs April 2015 as it will definitely help you in cracking your exam whether it is for banking sector or IT sector. We are providing Current Affairs General Knowledge Quiz or you can say Current Affairs MCQ on this page, you just need to scroll it and read given content.
For your convenience, you can also download PDF file of Current Affairs MCQ in hindi as well. So, get prepared for the exam by reading Current Affairs April 2015 and crack your selection round in an easy way.
Highlights of Current Affairs April 2015:
Here in this section, we will give you some important highlights of April 2015 which will definitely proofs valuable to you.
- Australia won the world cup for the record fifth time.
- Aditi Arya won the Miss India 2015 title
- Sebastian Vettel wins the Malaysian Grand Prix 2015
- Bharat Ratna conferred posthumously on Madan Mohan Malviya
- Srikant lift India Open Super Series Badminton Men’s Singles title
- Saina won India Open Super Series Badminton Women’s title
- Andhra Pradesh, University of Singapore ink MoU to promote ease of doing business
- New Zealand cricketer Daniel Vettori announces retirement from international cricket
- Delhi Government bans all forms of chewable tobacco
- Two interceptor boats, FPV commissioned into Indian Coast Guard’s Eastern Fleet
- Adoor Gopalakrishnan honoured with Bishwaratna Dr Bhupen Hazarika International Solidarity Award
- Union Government gives nod to AWACS project
- Earth Hour 2015 observed across the World
- ISRO successfully launches fourth navigation satellite IRNSS 1D
- Former CM of Mizoram Brigadier (Retd) Thenphunga Sailo passes away
- Lee Kuan Yew, founding father of Singapore passes away
- Winners of 2015 Indian Wells Open Tennis Titles (BNP Paribas Open)
- Martin Guptill hits highest score of 237 in Cricket World Cup
- Sohail Aman appointed as new Pakistan Air Force chief
- Union Environment Ministry revokes suspension of Goa mines
- ISRO to collaborate with other space agencies for inter-planetary explorations
MCQ of Current Affairs April 2015:
Q1. Which country recently won a unanimous vote to host the Asian Football Confederation Asian Cup in 2019?
Ans1. (C) UAE
Q2. Reserve Bank of India has recently agreed for a $1.5-billion currency swap agreement with which country’s central bank to help the island nation keep its currency stable?
(A) Sri Lankan
Ans2. (A) Sri Lankan
Q3. The national tourism agency of Britain has recently roped in which Bollywood actor for promoting an India-centric tourist campaign?
(A) Aamir Khan
(B) Saif Ali Khan
(C) Sharukh Khan
(D) Salman Khan
Ans3. (B) Saif Ali Khan
Q4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 13 March 2015 became the first Indian PM to visit Sri Lanka in 28 years. Who was the last Indian Prime Minister to visit Sri Lanka?
(A) Rajiv Gandhi
(B) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(C) P. V. Narasimha Rao
(D) H. D. Deve Gowda
Ans4. (A) Rajiv Gandhi
Q5. Book entitled “Indian Parliamentary Diplomacy – Speaker’s Perspective” which was released on 19 March 2015 is authored by which former speaker of Lok Sabha?
(A) Somnath Chatterjee
(B) Manohar Joshi
(C) P. A. Sangma
(D) Meira Kumar
Ans5. (D) Meira Kumar
Q6. Name the Information and Technology Minister who on 18 March 2015 launched Bharatniti.in, a public policy portal that attempts to put into perspective policy matters using an “ancient yet contemporary” approach?
(A) Ravi Shankar Prasad
(B) Ram Vilas Paswan
(C) Smriti Irani
(D) Suresh Prabhu
Ans6. (A) Ravi Shankar Prasad
Q7. International Conference on Counter Terrorism was recently held in which city of India?
Ans7. (A) Jaipur
Q8. Who was on 19 March 2015 appointed as the head of an innovation council of Indian Railways called ‘Kayakalp’?
(A) Azim Premji
(B) E. Sreedharan
(C) Ratan Tata
(D) APJ Abdul Kalam
Ans8. (C) Ratan Tata
Q9. Name the political party of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu which scored an unexpected victory in country’s Parliamentary election held on 18 March 2015?
(A) Knesst party
(B) Likud party
(C) Zionist Union
Ans9. (B) Likud party
Q10. Sohail Aman was on 18 March 2015 appointed as Chief of Air Force of which country?
(C) Sri Lanka
Ans10. (D) Pakistan
Q11. World Tuberculosis Day was observed on?
(A) March 25
(B) March 22
(C) March 24
(D) March 26
Ans11. (C) March 24
Q12. “Let Girls Learn” campaign, an initiative to ensure adolescent girls get the education they deserve, was recently launched by which country?
Ans12. (D) USA
Q13. New Zealand on 24 March 2015 defeated which country in the semifinals of the ICC World Cup cricket?
(A) Sri Lanka
(D) South Africa
Ans13. (D) South Africa
Q14. Malcolm Fraser who passed away on March 20, 2015 was the former Prime Minister of which country?
Ans14. (A) Australia
Q15. Which airport in India was recently named as South India’s busiest airport and third largest in the country?
(A) Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair
(B) Cochin International Airport, Kochi
(C) Chennai International Airport, Chennai
(D) Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
Ans15. (D) Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
More Useful Links
|Government Jobs||Freshers Jobs|
|Interview Tips||Written Examination Tips|
|Career in Indian Railway||Career Option|
Dear candidates, we the team of bharatrecruitment.com has provided all information related to Current Affairs April 2015, but if you are facing any doubt or query regarding this then freely ask to us we will help you in every step by clearing all your difficulties in a very simple way