CTET Application Form
- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi is inviting CTET Application Form from eligible candidates. Interested candidates should submit their application through online mode on or before 19th August 2015.
- Candidates who also want to know about notification CTET Application Form 2016 can stay connected with us. We will shortly update details about same on this page. CTET examination will be held 20th September 2015 in this session.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted twice in a year once in the month of February and September respectively and consists of two paper i.e. primary stage and elementary stage.
- Candidates who want to appear CTET must fill CTET online form as soon as possible. Before applying you should go through this page of bharatrecruitment.com to get details Exam Date, Eligibility and procedure to apply etc.
For I- V Primary Stage:
Aspirants who want to apply must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 – 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Candidates should have Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
For VI- VIII (Elementary Stage):
Applicants should have degree of Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE.
Applicants should have qualified Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed.
CTET Application Form
Fee should be submitted through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank or By Debit/ Credit Card.
|Category||Only Paper I-II||Both Paper- I & II|
|General / OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1000/-|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
CTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- Candidates who want to appear in this exam must prepare from the syllabus. It covers subjects like Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics and Environmental Studies or Social Studies/ Social Sciences.
- Paper is divided in two parts, paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 contains Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics and Environmental Studies and paper 2 contains Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics and Social Studies/ Social Sciences.
- Environmental Studies and Social Studies/ Social Sciences cover 60 marks and other subjects covers 30 marks each. Both paper 1 and paper 2 cover 150 marks each.
- You may get full details about syllabus and exam patter from below given link.
How to fill CTET Application Form?
- Candidates can apply for CTET-SEP online through website www.ctet.nic.in
- Choose the tab ‘apply for CTET- Sept 2015’.
- Select tab ‘proceed to apply online’.
- Read all details and again choose tab ‘proceed to apply online’.
- Fill in the Online Application Form properly.
- Go to ‘next’ tab and Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Now Pay examination Fee by challan or debit/ credit card
- After filling the form take a print out of form for future reference.
|Closing date to submit online application form||19th August 2015|
|End date for payment of fees||20th August 2015|
|Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars||21st August 2015|
|CTET Admit Card can be download from||4th September 2015|
|Date of Examination||20th September 2015|
Note: Aspirants may check this Official Link to get details about CTET Application Form 2016.
You may also like to Read
|CTET Answer key||CTET Result|
|Updated Current Affairs To Crack The Exam||Written Exam Tips / Techniques|
|Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.||Top 10 Jobs|