- Candidates who are surfing for CRPF Syllabus 2016 of Head Constable / Steno Exam they are at right place. Here they can get CRPF Syllabus and CRPF Exam Pattern 2016 in the below section of this page which will help you for a better preparation.
- Central Reserve Police Force conducts CPRF Examination every year for the selection of the skilled and talented contenders for the various different profiles. Every session the Job hunters at a very large scale participate in it for getting employed.
- Applicants who have applied for the CRPF examination 2016 they can ensure all the details related to the CRPF Syllabus 2016, Exam Pattern which are well shaped in below section of this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com:
Head Constable /Steno
The written test for the selections to the post of Head Constables / Steno shall be based on the objective type multiple choice questions on the following topics as given here below which covers the complete CRPF Syllabus 2016.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
- Basic Knowledge of the candidate in English & Hindi
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
This section may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
This part will be designed to testing the candidate’s common awareness of the surroundings around him. Questions will intend to test the knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc.
In this section questions may includes on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Candidates’ ability to understand Basic English/ Hindi, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested in this segment of the examination.
CRPF Exam Pattern 2016
There will be two sections in the paper. The first segment of the test has the objective type questions and the second section of the paper will contain questions on the trade test as per the chosen trade for which the candidates apply.
|Total Number of Questions||50|
|Total Marks Allotted||100|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes/ 2 Hours|
You may also like to Read