CRPF Recruitment 2015
Central Reserve Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs has broadcasted a job notification as CRPF Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 24588 Constable and Rifleman posts. Willing candidates may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last dates as shown below
|Last Date To Apply Online||Check Below|
You may get the other detailed information in concern to CRPF Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, required qualification and applying process etc, which is described below in the page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Central Reserve Police Force
Constable and Rifleman: 24588 Posts
The applying candidates, whose desire to join the Police Force by apply against for the aforesaid posts at CRPF Jobs, must have passed in the 10th or Matriculation from the recognized boards or institutions.
Age Limitation Details:
- The age of the candidates should be lies in between 18-23 years.
- Relaxation in age will give by the organization as per norms.
The selected aspirants will obtain the remunerations of Rs. 5200-20200/- Plus Grade pay of Rs. 2000/- per month by the organization.
The applicants will get select on the basis of following process:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
|Category Name||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|General||Rs. 50/-||Through online process in state Bank of India or post offices|
|SC/ST||Not Pay Any Fee|
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates may apply by submitting the online application form that is available in the official website www.crpf.gov.in under the ‘Career’ link.
- Select the appropriate job link, and press the ‘Apply’ button and must fill the online application form with all the required information.
- Upload the scanned images of their documents (if required) and fill the fee detail that is mentioned in the above section.
- Finally press the ‘Submit’ button to save all the entered information and take the printout of application form and keep it safe for the future use.
- Last date to Apply Online: 23rd February 2015
- PST & PET Test Date: March/ April 2015
- Written exam: 4th October 2015
Note; You may visit the Official Website to know more.
You may also like to Read