CPRI Recruitment 2014:
Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore has released a notice regarding CPRI Recruitment 2014 to hire the deserving persons for the post of Accounts Officer.
Fantasized job hunters who are looking for the current jobs at Bangalore and want to make their career at a reputed organization must send their prescribed application form on or before the date given below:
|Closing Date For the Receipt of Application Form||17th October 2014|
CPRI Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts|
|Central Power Research Institute||Accounts Officer|
Participating contestants must hold University Degree and preferably a professional qualification such as SAS, CA, CAW etc to apply for the post of Accounts Officer
Applying candidates require having the 5 years’ experience at the supervisory level.
Application fee of Rs.500/- is to be paid by all the appliers in the shape of a crossed Demand Draft valid for at least 3 months, favoring ‘CPRI’, payable at Bangalore.
- Age of the appliers must not exceed 40 yrs of age
- Relaxation in age of 5 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC candidates, and for other reserved categories is allowed as per Government norms.
Appointed candidates will get the monthly remuneration of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Written test/Interview will be hold by the organization for the selection of the skilled participants.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates who are willing to apply may download the prescribed application form from the official website which is www.cpri.in
- Visit the site; follow the ‘career’ option given at the home page.
- Then select the ‘CPRI/03/2014’ link, a new page will get appear to your screen.
- Now choose the suitable link and download the application form
- Fill and send their application complete in all respect along with all the requisite attachments
- Applications a sealed envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the post of Accounts Officer’ at the below tuned address on or before the closing date for the receipt of application form.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI),
Post Box No.8066,
Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road,
Bangalore – 560 080
For the detailed information applicants may check the official notification
You may also like to Read