Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2014
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd has declared a notification related to Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2014 for filling up vacancies of Temporary Clerks.
Suitable candidates who find themselves eligible they may apply through the application form which is available on the official website.
Candidates must send their dully filled application before or on the last date that is 31-10-2014, or check more details about Cotton Corporation Of India vacancies 2015 from the beneath section.
|Organization Name||The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd|
|Post Name||Temporary Clerks ( Field Assistant / Document Assistant / Office Staff (A/C) / Office Staff (General))|
Candidates who want to apply they should be a B.Com / Graduation from a recognized University with knowledge of computer.
Age of the candidates should not be above than 27 years as on 31-10-2014
- Relax-able by 5 years in case of SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (excluding Creamy Layer)
The selected candidates will get a consolidated wages of Rs.12000/- P.M
Assortment of the candidates will be made up through the Interview conducted by the selection comity of the organization.
Interview tips > Get Details
Procedure to apply:
- Interested candidates first have to download the application format from the official website that is www.cotcorp.gov.in
- After opening the home page follow the recruitment section and hit on the appropriate link related to the post name.
- Take the hard copy of the application and fill all the required details in it very carefully
- Candidates should attach all the required photocopies of the credentials with the application form and send it to the below address
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd,
Branch Office, Warangal
Last Date of Receipt the application is: 31-10-2014
Note: Check the official advertisement to know more
You may also like to Read
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2014:
- Cotton Corporation of India Ltd has depicted a job notification against Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2014 for hiring the capable contenders for the 112 posts of Cotton Corporation of India Assistant Manager, Accounts Officer, and Junior Cotton Purchaser.
- Applicants who want to promote their future with the offered working profile and meet the eligibility standards must apply online through submitting the online application form on or before the end date for applying given below:
|Start Date For Applying||7th October 2014|
|Last Date To Apply Online||21st October 2014|
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Cotton Corporation Of India Ltd.||Assistant Manager (Mktg.)||20|
|Junior Cotton Purchaser||80|
Educational Qualification & Experience:
|Assistant Manager (Mktg.)||Graduate + MBA / MMS / PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing / Agri. Business||Post qualification experience of minimum of 2 years in Marketing department of any reputed organization|
|Accounts Officer||CA / CMA (ICWA)||Post qualification experience of minimum of 1 year in finance/ accounts department of any reputed organization|
|Junior Cotton Purchaser||B.Sc (Agri.) from any recognized University||Post Qualification Experience of minimum one year|
An amount of non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- is to be remitted by General / OBC candidates along with the bank charge of Rs.40 /- through SBI Challan on behalf of ‘The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd’ to the a/c no given below:
Account no. 33918687009
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd
State Bank of India
Age Limit & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Monthly Remuneration|
|Assistant Manager (Mktg.)||35 years||Rs. 20600 – 46500|
|Junior Cotton Purchaser||27 years||Rs. 10000 – 24460|
Written Test & Interview will be conducted for the selection of deserving candidates.
How to Apply?
- Logon to the site www.cotcorp.gov.in
- Now follow the ‘recruitment’ option given at the home page
- List of vacancies will get opened in front of you, select the suitable link and follow the link to apply online
- Fill the online application carefully and upload the requisite scanned documents
- Submit it successfully and take a hardcopy of filled application, keep it safe for further reference.
Visit the Official Link to check more details