Commonwealth Scholarship 2015
Students from developing countries who want to take Master’s level study in UK can apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2015 offered by CSC in partnership with UK universities. Young aspirants of India who want to enhance their knowledge and skills so that later on they contribute it for the development of their home countries can apply by submitting their Application Form as soon as possible.
Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan are considered as one of the biggest scholarship scheme. The main motive of this Fellowship Plan is to fulfill the dreams of those eligible Indian candidates who want to do international study for the enhancement of their home countries.
The scholarship is for Master’s and PhD study, Split-site, Distance Learning, Academic Fellowships, Medical Fellowships, and Professional Fellowships. Keen appliers can get all the information related to this Fellowship Plan in the beneath section of this page shaped by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Candidates who are applying for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship scheme must first check the criteria given below:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Commonwealth, refugees, or British protected persons.
- Aspirants must be able to start their scholarly studies by the starting of the UK academic year i.e. in September/October 2015
- A first degree of at least upper second class Honours standard must be hold by the applicant up to October 2015.
- Participants of a developed country must not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in UK
Manner of Selection:
Selection Process of Commonwealth Scholarship 2015 depends on the:
- Academic merit of the candidate.
- Impact of the candidates work on the growth and expansion of their native country.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2015?
The institute of United Kingdom has suggested two methods to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
- Via university:
- Candidates need to use the university’s own application form in the first instance.
- Shortlisted participants will then be asked to submit their applications to the CSC using the Electronic Application System (EAS).
- If any application is made directly to EAS and not to the hosting institutes of UK will not be considered.
2. EAS only:
Desirous applicants using the EAS can apply to both university and CSC at the same time.
Value of Awards:
- Approved tuition and examination fees
- A personal maintenance allowance
- An initial arrival allowance, including visa reimbursement where applicable
Important Dates of Commonwealth Scholarship 2015:
- Host UK countries will send the details of selected candidates to the CSC by: 30 April 2015
- EAS will be close to Applicants on: 16 April 2015
- Results will be announced by universities: July 2015
Crucial notice: Most institutes closing date will be fall before 16thApril2015, so candidates are advised to submit their application before the date suggested by the universities.
Aspirants can check this Official link for getting more details.
Check More Useful Links
|Inspire Scholarship 2015||Times Scholarship 2015|
|Bihar Scholarship 2015||OBC Scholarship 2015|
|UP Scholarship 2015||Kerala Scholarship 2015|
|MP Scholarship 2015||Karnataka Scholarship 2015|