Those students, who have qualified the UGET / PGET exam for admission to Medical / Dental, Engineering and Architecture courses, may check COMEDK Counselling 2016 details from this page. Candidates can also check the Seat Matrix Procedure, Dates etc for COMEDK Counselling, announced by Consortium of medical engineering & dental College of Karnataka through online mode.
Candidates who are looking for COMEDK Counselling 2016 Details such as Seat matrix procedure, Counselling Dates etc must read this page as we, bharatrecruitment.com are providing you all details in the below created section.
Meritorious Contestants, who qualify COMEDK entrance test, are shortlisting for being appeared for counselling sessions and it will be conducted through the centralized counselling (single window) as per the rank list.
Processing Fee Details:
- Contenders should have to pay Rs. 50,000/- as a processing fee.
- Payment of fee will pay by demand draft drawn in favour of “COMEDK‟ payable at Bangalore from on any Nationalised banks.
- Fee should be adjusted from annual fees of Rs 1, 37,500 during admissions.
- Candidates must be mentioned Test Admission Ticket number on the back side of the Demand Draft and specify their name and contact details and must have to keep a copy of the Demand Draft with them.
Process of Counselling:
COMEDK Counselling 2016 procedure comprises of following steps as shown below:
Aspirants are required to report at the given venue with the essential credentials at the counter before registration for the COMEDK UGET 2016 Counselling. Applicants must bring original certificates with one set of attested photocopies of testimonials:
- Matriculation / SSLC Certificate
- Score Card of UGET Entrance Exam
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Any ID Proof
- Test Admission Ticket- TAT
- Demand Draft drawn from nationalized bank.
- Category certificates (if required)
At the time of registration process, aspirants have to go through the following process as indicated below:
- Biometric Verification,
- Signature Verification
- Online Photo Capturing and Verification
- Applicants will be issued a Registration Slip and they have to fill the Demand Draft details and the three choices of course / college from the available vacancies as chosen.
Option Choice Exercise:
- A merit list is generated by organization for each session based on the no. of seats available.
- Contestants can check the course-wise and college-wise availability of seats by looking at the screen given for this purpose.
- Applicants can check their choices based on the seats available.
- After selecting the Seat, aspirants will be allotted the as per their choice of course and A confirmed COMEDK UGET 2016 Seat Allotment letter will be issued after the seat selection is completed.
- Appliers may confirm their Seat Allotment by paying processing fee as mentioned in above section of this page and confirm their admission.
- After that, fee receipt will be issued with Seat allotment letter by organization.
Reporting and Admission:
Aspirants must have to report at the address mentioned in official website to the allotted college for admissions with the Seat Allotment letter and complete the formalities as per the schedule.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|
For more details related to COMEDK Counselling 2016, go through Official Website.