Coffee Board Of India Recruitment 2015
A career advertisement as Coffee Board Of India Recruitment 2015 has been issued for filling up 50 posts in the cadre of Scientific and Extension Inspector by direct recruitment. Candidates who want to get employment in this statutory organization may apply by sending an application form on or before the closing date.
All essential information concerning to Coffee Board Of India Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details has been disclosed in below section by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Coffee Board Of India Recruitment 2015 Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Post Name and Vacancy Details
- Scientific Posts: 41 vacancies
- Subject Matter Specialist: 10posts
- Assistant Specialist: 16posts
- Research Assistant Grade I:15posts
- Extension Inspector :09vacancies
For Scientific Posts: Applicants must possess Post Graduation in discipline according to post they are applying for from a recognized institute.
For Extension Inspector: Graduation in Agricultural or Horticultural Sciences or Graduation in Science with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects from reputed college/university.
Age and Salary Details
Subject Matter Specialist:
- Age: Maximum age of the applicant is 35 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- +Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
Assistant Specialist & Research Assistant Grade I
- Age: Contenders maximum age should be 30years.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
a) Age: Contenders age should reside between 18 to 27 years.
b) Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- Applicants have to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- by way of crossed Demand Draft (DD) / Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of “Coffee Board General Fund Non-Plan Account” payable at Bengaluru.
- SC / ST / PWD and Women category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process for Coffee Board Of India Recruitment 2015
Selection of participants will be done on basis of Personal Interview taken by the recruitment authority of Coffee Board Of India.
How to Obtain Application Form?
Application form of Coffee Board of India for 50 Scientific/Inspector posts can be obtained by three ways i.e.
(a) From the main office of organization whose address is given below.
(b) By post: By submitting a requisition along with self-addressed envelope affixing Indian Postal Stamp for Rs.100 from address stated below.
(c) From Official website of Coffee Board’s i.e.www.indiacoffee.org
Steps for downloading Application Form from Official site
- First of all log on to Official site i.e. www.indiacoffee.org
- Find “Direct Recruitment -2015 Scientific/Inspector” link under Tenders/Notifications section.
- Download the advertisements of both posts.
- Read instructions given on it carefully and download application form.
- Take a print out of form and fill it with all necessary details.
- Send filled form in prescribed format completed in all respects to address structured below within given time period.
To Deputy Secretary (SR),
Coffee Board, No.1,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bengaluru – 560 001
Closing date and time for receipt of filled-in application: 15th April 2015 upto 6.00p.m.
You may visit Official link for getting more information related to Coffee Board Of India Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read