CMRL Recruitment 2015
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has stated an advertisement as CMRL Recruitment 2015 for Additional General Manager, Assistant Manager and Stenographer Posts. For implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, company requires competent and eligible personnel’s. So, interested and suitable candidates who fit in this criterion must apply for it by sending an application form before closing date.
|Last date for sending Application Form||24th April 2015|
For gathering more information related to Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2015, you are required to read below content written by members of bharatrecruitment.com.
CMRL Recruitment 2015 Details:
Post Name & Vacancy Info:
|Additional General Manager||01|
|Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||04|
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants applying for CMRL Jobs 2015 will have to fulfill given educational eligibility.
Additional General Manager (Underground):
- Must possess B.E / B.Tech (Civil) graduate.
- Experience: at least 17 years of work experience in Civil engineering field, out of which 8 years exclusively in underground Metro construction.
Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts):
- Must have done Commerce or equivalent Graduate from a recognized Institute.
- Desirable: MBA (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduation in Finance.
- Experience: Should possess minimum 2 years Executive experience in Finance and Accounts in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a Private Company.
- Must be a Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce and should have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand by Higher/Lower Grade.
- Experience: He / She should have minimum 7 years of experience in shorthand / type writing field. Knowledge of MS-Office and other IT related software is essential.
Age Limitation & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Max Age Limit||Salary|
|Additional General Manager||47years||Rs.43,200-66,000/-|
|Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||30 years||Rs.20,600-46,500/-|
Contenders belonging to unreserved and other category are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- shaped in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai.
Selection methodology of CMRL Vacancy 2015 will comprise two-stage process i.e. test/interview followed by Medical Examination.
Applying Procedure for CMRL Recruitment 2015:
Candidates willing to apply for CMRL Recruitment 2015 will have to go through these steps:
- Applicants can open Official site i.e. chennaimetrorail.gov.in
- On home page, follow “Careers” link.
- Press “EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.:CMRL/HR/01/2015” tab.
- CMRL Recruitment advertisement will opened on screen.
- Read it carefully and download application form.
- Take a print out of it and enter all asked details.
- The application should contain one recent passport size photograph, self-attested copy of proof of age, caste certificate, degree certificate and experience certificate.
- Prescribed applications must be forwarded through Post/Courier Service only to address given below.
General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited,
Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road,
Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107
For other details concerning to CMRL Recruitment 2015, you must check Official Notice.
You may also like to Read