CMAT Previous Year Question Papers
CMAT (common management admission test) is a national level computer based exam conducted every year for the candidates to take admission in best management institutes for various management courses.
Applicants who are going to appear in the upcoming CMAT exam they can use the CMAT Previous Year Question Papers with Answers to make a good preparation of the test or download the PDF of the Sample paper from this page of the portal bharatrecruitment.com.
Previous Year Question Papers with Answers:
1. A family consists of father, mother, son and daughter. Ratio of the weight of the father to the weight of the son is 3: 2. Ratio of the weight of the son to the weight of the mother is 5: 6. If the weight of the daughter is 35 kg, half the weight of the father, find the weight of the mother.
- 42 kg
- 56 kg
- 46.6 kg
- Cannot be determined
2. A shopkeeper marks the price of an article such that if two successive discounts of 20% are offered, he incurs a loss of 4%. What maximum discount can he offer such that he doesn’t incur any loss?
3. Outside a temple, there is a shoe-keeping shelf with 9 blocks. The blocks are numbered 1 to 9 in a random order. A man wishes to place his shoes in two different blocks of the shelf, such that the product of the two numbers on the blocks should not be a perfect square. In how many ways can he place his shoes?
4. A train on its way took 10 seconds to cross a 50 m long bridge and 20 seconds to cross a 250 m long platform. How much time does the train require to cross a stationary man?
- 6 seconds
- 7.5 seconds
- 9 seconds
- 5 seconds
5. Amit started a job alone and Bob joined him after a few days. The work got completed in 8 days. Amit would have required 2 more days to complete the work alone whereas Bob could have completed the work alone in 25 days. For how many days did Bob work?
6. Runs scored by a batsman from the first to the sixth innings in an ODI series were in increasing arithmetic progression. What is the average of the runs scored by him in the last five innings?
- Average of the runs scored in 3rd and 4th innings
- Runs scored in the 3rd innings
- Runs scored in the 4th innings
- Cannot be determined
7. The HCF and LCM of two numbers are 42 and 630 respectively. If one of the numbers is 210, find the other number.
8. How many numbers from 100 to 200 (including both) have 2 as exactly one of its digits and leave a remainder of 2 when divided by 6?
9. The first term and the common difference of an arithmetic progression are the same. If the tenth term of the arithmetic progression is 250, then find the sum of its first 10 terms.
10. Ratio of the 15th term to the 4th term of an arithmetic progression is 13 : 6. Find the respective ratio of its first term to the common difference.
- 7 : 39
- 39 : 7
- 7 : 45
- 45 : 7
11. A circle is inscribed in a right-angled triangle with the length of the hypotenuse as 17 cm and the length of one of its side as 8 cm. Find the radius of the circle.
- 3 cm
- 2 cm
- 5 cm
- 4 cm
12. Find the single discount equivalent to a series of successive discounts of 20%, 30% and 50%.
13. In a group of 180 people, 120 like tea and 76 like coffee. If all of them like at least one drink, then find the number of people who like both tea and coffee.
14. A and B start running simultaneously from the same point on a circular track with speeds 5 m/s and 15 m/s respectively. If they run in the opposite directions, find the ratio of the distances covered by them till their first meeting.
- 1 : 3
- 2 : 5
- 2 : 3
- 1 : 2
15. In a marriage, Ram saw a girl and told his father that the girl was the granddaughter of the father of the only child of the lady whom he addressed as grandmother. How is the girl related to Ram?
- Cannot be determined
16. In a certain code language, CATALYST is coded as 242672615287, how will ENZYME be coded in the same code language?
17. Find the missing term in the following series. 61, 113, 181, ? , 365, 481
18. Order of the last 15 letters of the English alphabetical series is reversed. Find the 20th letter from the beginning.
19. Among five friends – Ram, Raj, Rahul, Rakesh and Ramesh – Rakesh is neither the tallest nor the shortest; Ram is taller than Ramesh but shorter than Rakesh and two other friends. Who among them is the shortest?
- Either (a) or (b)
20. Which among the following power companies is the world’s fifth largest wind turbine manufacturer?
- Suzlon Energy
- None of the above
More Related Links
|Increase your General Knowledge||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Scholarships in India|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||Best Career Options|