CMAT 2015 – 2016
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released a Notification as Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2015 – 2016. Registration process has been opened up; candidates may fill the Online Application Form till the last date.
All the information concerning to Common Management Admission Test 2015 – 2016 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Process of Admission, mode of payment etc are well mentioned by the team of bharatrecruitment.com, have a look below:
|Last Date for Online Registration||01st Sep 2014|
|Print out of Hall ticket||12th Sep 2014|
|Computer based test dates||25th to 29th Sep 2014|
|Test Timings||9.30 am – 12.30 pm 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|Declaration of result||30th Oct 2014|
|Print out of Score Cards||30th Oct 2014 to 30th Nov 2014|
Required Eligibility for CMAT 2015-2016:
For applying CMAT, Students must Graduates or Final year students of Graduate courses in any discipline who will complete their graduation before commencement of admission for 2015.
CMAT Online Registration:
- Willing students will have visit the official website www.aicte-cmat.in for the online registration.
- Fill your choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination on your preferred location.
- Candidates can make the registration till 25th August, 2014.
Students will get the admission on the bases of merit list and counselling.
Fee of the Online CMAT Test:
- General/OBC candidates will have to pay the fee of Rs. 1400/- + bank charges
- Others will have to pay Rs. 500/- + bank charges
- Fee can be submitted online via Net Banking/ Debit card through official website www.aicte-cmat.in.
- Or it can be submitted cash through online generated challan and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|