Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has strewed a job notification titled as Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015 for filling up 05 Medical Practitioner Post. Interested and desirous candidates can apply for the CLW Job Openings by attending walk-in-interview which is going to be held on below structured date.
|Date of Interview||06th May 2015|
Other details regarding CLW Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply are tuned here on this page written by team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Post & Vacancy Details:
Medical Practitioner: 05 Vacancies
- For GDMOs: Applying candidates should possess MBBS Degree from recognized University and must have completed one year rotating internship.
- For Specialists: Should possess P.G. qualifications/ Diploma/Degree in specialty recognized by MCI.
- The age of aspirants should not be more than 50 years as on 01st July 2015 & not exceeding 65 years for Retired Railway Doctors.
- 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC.
|Trade||Pay Scale (Rs)|
|Retired Railway Doctors||46,000/-|
Selection Process for CLW vacancy 2015:
Selection of candidates will be made on basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015?
- Eligible contenders may attend the walk-in-interview which is going to be held by Chittaranjan Locomotive Works on 06th May 2015.
- Aspirants are requested to appear for interview with original certificates in support of age, qualification, experience etc. and two passport size photo graphs & application duly filled in as per format of application given.
- Walk-in interview will be held at the venue given below:
CPO’s chamber/ GM office/CLW/CRJ
- Date of Interview: 06th May 2015
- Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m.
Contenders may check Official Notification for more details regarding Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read