Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2014
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2014 Advertisement has been disclosed by Chandigarh Administration, Police Department for filling the 35 vacancies of Constables Posts. Interested and brilliant entrants may read the latest vacancy notification and apply online for current jobs before the closing date.
|Opening date for apply online||10th July 2014|
|Closing date for apply online||14th August 2014|
|Last Date for receipt of application||29th August 2014|
Name of Recruiter:
Chandigarh Administration, Police Department
Name of Posts:
No. of Offered Posts:
Job seekers should have passed 10+2 with Science & Maths from an affiliated board.
- For General contestants: Rs.500/-
- For OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC contenders: Rs.200/-
The fee will be deposited by the participants through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Section Officer/ Accounts, UT Police Hqrs, payable at Chandigarh.
Age of applicants should be between 18-23 years as on 01-01-2014. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules.
The selection process comprises the following stages, on which basis contestants will be selected.
- Physical Measurement Test,
- Physical Fitness test,
- Written test,
Way to apply?
- Job fighters need to apply online for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2014.
- First of all, visit the official portal www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Check the “Recruitment” section and choose the proper link.
- Read all the instructions before applying online.
- Then press on “Apply Online” button and start to fill the online application.
- After successfully submission keep one copy of application form for future use.
Check the other details on the Official Link
You may also like to read-