Candidates who want to appear in CGPSC Prelims/Mains Exam they can check and download PDF of CGPSC Syllabus 2016 from below section. Every year Chhattisgarh PSC releases various recruitment exams for recruitment of talented applicants in its department. So candidates can prepare according to the CGPSC Syllabus to crack the exam in first attempt.
Applicants who want to make their career in government sector; they must apply for the exam and need exam syllabus for better preparation. Written exam and interview will be conducted by the organization to select appropriate applicants. For attempting written test applicant must have the correct knowledge of syllabus which will come in examination.
Complete and relevant details regarding CGPSC Syllabus 2016 is framed below by the group of bharatrecruitment.com
Preliminary Examination (Objective type):
In the preliminary examination it covers two papers of objective type. Each paper will carry 200 marks (100 questions of 2 marks each).
In Main exam there are Consisting short and long type questions.
Chhattisgarh PSC covers following parts:
For Prelims Examination Syllabus
- Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India.
- Constitution of India & Polity.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Current Affairs & Sports
- Indian Economy.
- General Science & Technology
- Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement.
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centres of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Economy, Forest and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- Administrative Structure, Local Government and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh.
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Minerals
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/riddle , Singing of Chhattisgarh.
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh Question
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
- Knowledge of Hindi Language (Class X level).
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
CG State Services Main Examination Syllabus
Question Paper-01 Language
- General Hindi
- General Sanskrit
- General English
- Chhattisgarhi Language Question
Question Paper -02 Essay
Candidates will have to write two essays on problems from the three problems will be given in each part; candidate will have to write essay on each part about 1500 words.
- Problems of National Level
- Problems Relating to the State of Chhattisgarh
Question Paper – 03 History, Constitution and Public Administration
01: History of India Question
Question Paper – 04 Science, Technology and Environment
Question Paper -5 Economics and Geography
- Indian Economics
- Planning in India
- Geography of Chhattisgarh
- Economics of Chhattisgarh
- Logical Reasoning
Question Paper – 07 Philosophy and Sociology
- Art of Chhattisgarh
- Indian Philosophy and Yoga
- Tribes of Chhattisgarh
Note: Check the Official link to collect more details regarding CGPSC Syllabus 2016.