CGPSC Recruitment 2015
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released a notification as CGPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 22 Lecturer and Reader Posts. Willing contenders, who want to get this job opportunity, may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the closing date shown below:
|Starting Date To Apply Online||28th January 2015|
|Last Date To Apply Online||26th February 2015|
You can download the relevant detailed information in concern to CGPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required qualification, salary details and selection process etc, which is equipped below in the page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Lecturer: 19 Posts
- Reader: 03 Posts
The candidates, whose desire to obtain the aforesaid posts at CGPSC Vacancies, must have the graduation or post graduation degree in the Ayurveda from the reputed university or institutions.
Salary & Age Limits Details:
|Posts Name||Salary Offered||With Gross Pay||Max Age In Years|
|Lecturer||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 6000/-||22-30|
The candidate’s selection will be based on the test and interview process as per the organization norms.
|State Wise All Category||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|Candidates Belongs to Chhattisgarh||Rs. 300/-||Through Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking|
|For Other States Applicants||Rs. 400/-|
How to Apply:
- Appliers must go through the Official website www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Online Application’ link from the menu bar of the homepage.
- Choose the appropriate job link and press the ‘Apply’ button.
- Aspirants must fill the online application form correctly with all the desired information.
- Upload their digital images of documents (if required) or fill the fee details.
- After that, press the ‘Submit’ button to submission of application form.
- Applicants may take the printout of an application form for the future use.
Note: You may get the other details from the Official Notification.
CGPSC Recruitment 2015
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has depicted a notification regarding CGPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 109 State Service Posts in different disciplines. Interested candidates can apply online for suitable CGPSC Vacancy by submitting the application form on or before the last date i.e. 8th Feb 2015.
Candidates can get other details concerning to the CGPSC Jobs 2015 such as vacancy details, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply etc. from the below equipped information provided by the unit of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||109|
|End Date to apply||8th Feb 2015|
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Monthly Remuneration|
|State Civil Service||21||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-|
|State Police Service||02|
|District Excise officer||05|
|Commercial Tax officer||08|
|Assistant Director/Food Officer||07|
|Assistant Director (Social Welfare Department)||04|
|Subordinate Civil Service||27||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||10||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800/-|
|Excise Deputy Inspector||15|
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job must have possessed bachelor degree in relevant field or equal qualification from an authorized university / institution.
- The age of the aspirants should not be less than 21 yrs and not more than 28 yrs as on 1st Jan 2014.
- Age Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates (from Chhattisgarh): Rs. 300/-
- For General and other candidates: Rs. 400/-
- The fee will be paid through online mode.
Selection of the applicants will be made through Written Test / Interview.
Preliminary Examination – (Objective Type)
|Question Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|First Question Paper||General Studies||100||200|
|Second Question Paper||Aptitude Test||100||200|
|Time Duration||2 Hrs.|
Mains Examination and Interview:
|Paper III||History, Constitution and Public Administration||200|
|Paper IV||Science, Technology and Environment||200|
|Paper V||Economics & Geography||200|
|Paper VI||Mathametics & Logical Ability||200|
|Paper VII||Philosophy & Sociology||200|
|Time Duration for Main Exam||3 Hrs.|
|Interview / Personality Test||150|
|Grand Total Marks||1550|
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official web portal which is psc.cg.gov.in
- Press on “Online Application” button from the right hand side of the home page.
- Select the appropriate link as suitable to you job post.
- Fill the details in the form carefully and upload the documents in proper manner.
- After that, submit it and take a hard copy of this duly filled form for further reference.
|Commencement of online applications||10th January 2015|
|Closing date to submit the online application||08th February 2015|
You may also like to Read
For obtaining other details, read the Official Notification.