Central Water Commission Recruitment 2014
Central Water Commission, HOC, Varanasi has invited the application form for filing up 18 Out Board Engine Driver & Skilled Water Asst vacancies. Candidates may apply for Central Water Commission Recruitment 2014 within 30 days from the date of the publication of this notification.
The entire required details about Central Water Commission vacancies 2015 are well framed on this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com. Candidates must take a look below to get correct information.
|Name of the Organization||Central Water Commission, HOC, Varanasi|
|Post Name||OBED / SWA|
|Last Date||within 30 days|
Posts Name and Vacancies:
|S. No||Post Name||No. of Post|
|1||Out Board Engine Driver||05*|
|2||Skilled Work Assistant||13*|
The applicants who want to apply they should have qualified Matriculation or ITI in relevant discipline from the recognized Board / Institution.
- The age of the applicants should be liable in between 18-30 years.
- Age Relaxation will also be given according to the rules and regulation of Govt.
Appointed applicants will get the salary pay band of Rs.5200-20200/- along with different grade pay as
- Rs. 1900 for OBED
- Rs. 1800 for SWA
Assortment of the applicants will be made up on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates may download the prescribed format available on the official website www.cwc.gov.in
- Visit the “Recruitments” section from the home page and select the concerned link.
- Take the print-out of the form and fill it with the required info.
- The application form completed in all respects must be reached to the address mentioned below till the last date that is 30 days.
The Superintending Engineer,
Central Water Commission, Hydrological Observation Circle
Akashdeep Building, 1st Floor, Pannalal Park
Application forms are invited within 30 days from the date of the publication of this notification.
For other details you may check the official link
You may also like to Read