CDS 2014 Exam
Union Public Service Commission has released a Notice as CDS II 2014 Online Exam to select the candidates for the 464 job posts. Willing applicants must apply and appear for this Exam before or on the last date to make their career brighten.
|Last Date To Apply||18th Aug 2014|
|Date Of Online Exam||26 Oct 2014|
Further Details Concerning To CDS 2014 Exam:
Union Public Service Commission
Name Of The Posts:
- Indian Military Academy
- Indian Naval Academy
- Air Force Academy
- Officers Training Academy
Applier must have a Degree of a recognized university/ equivalent in the relevant field as per the requirement for the applied post.
- Fee of Rs.200/- will be paid by the General/OBC candidates cash through depositing it to the any SBI branch or through Debit/ Credit card.
- SC/ST/ Female candidates are exempted from fee.
Age Limit as on 01.08.2014:
Age of the appliers must be between 18 year and 23 Years.
Selection of the applying contestants will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
How to Apply For CDS II 2014:
- Desirous contenders can apply through online for the exam through visiting the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Logon to the website and press on the option “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
- It will open up a new window, from where you have to choose the appropriate option to register for part I and part II.
- Fill the form correctly and submit it in the given time.
- Remember that the last date to do the online registration is 18th Aug 2014 on website
For other details concerning to the CDS 2014, visit the official notification
You may also like to Read