CDS Exam Sample Papers:
- Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam is a popular examination in India. UPSC organized this examination every year and get response with large no. of application.
- Aspirants can get the CDS Exam Model Question Paper, CDS Exam Preparation PDF Download through this page.
- Some basic CDS Exam Sample Paper / Model Question Paper with Answers which will be asked in test are published by our team of Bharatrecruitment.com candidates can check below and start preparing from now.
CDS Exam Sample Papers/Model Question Paper With Answers:
1. Which is the national flower of India?
2. ‘Yellow Revolution’ is associated with the production of
d) Oil seeds
Answer: Oil seeds
3. When was the Indian Constitution adopted?
a) 15th August, 1947
b) 26th November, 1949
c) 26th January, 1950
d) 2nd October, 1952
Answer: 26th November, 1949
4. Which is not the concern of the local government?
a) Public Health
c) Law and order
d) Public Utility Services
Answer: Law and order
5. The refineries are Mathura, Digboi and Panipat are set up by
a) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
b) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
c) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
d) Crude Distillation unit of Madras Refineries Ltd.
Answer: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
6. The year ____ is called a Great Divide in the demographic history of India.
7. The Objectives Resolution which laid down the main objectives to guide the deliberations of the Assembly was moved by
a) Sardar Patel
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) K.M. Munshi
d) B.R. Ambedkar
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
8. Since 1983, the RBI’s responsibility with respect to regional rural banks was transferred to
9. The melting point of silver is
a) 327 Degree Celsius
b) 80 Degree Celsius
c) 961 Degree Celsius
d) 1083 Degree Celsius
Answer: c. 961 Degree Celsius
10. Who was the President of India during the year 2002-2007?
a) A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
b) K.R. Narayanan
d) B.D. Jatti
Answer: a. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Check Important Updates
|CDS Notification||CDS Syllabus|
|CDS Eligibility Criteria||How To Prepare For Written Test|
|UPSC Calendar||Latest UPSC Recruitment|