CDS 2 Result 2015
CDS 2 Result 2015 is to be released by Union public service commission after the completion of examination. You can get CDS 2 Mark Sheet name wise and declaration date through this page shortly. Aspirants must follow these easy steps to get the result:
Steps to get CDS 2 Result 2015:
- Firstly candidates must go through the Official Website of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that check the link named CDS 2 2015 result
- Then must enter the correct roll number and submit it
Union public service commission holds the combined defence service (CDS II) examination for those candidates who want to enhance their career in the defence sector. This exam conducts twice in a year by the union public service commission. CDS is the combined defence service national level examination the college going students.
The CDS exam is conducting for the candidates who want to grow their career in the Indian Army, Neavy and Air force.
Mode To Check The Result:
The CDS 2 examination result can be checked out with the help of the Roll number. The result will be available on the official website after the officially announcement made by UPSC, and the merit list will be provided after the final result is made. Candidates may check their result through the online mode by following the above mentioned steps.
CDS 2 Important Dates:
- Date Of Notification (Saturday): 18.07.2015
- Last Date For Receipt Of Applications: 14.08.2015
- Last Date For Receipt Of Applications: 01.11.2015
Note: You may get your Rank List through the Official Link.
You may also like to Read
|CDS Syllabus 2015||CDS Eligibility Criteria|
|CDS Exam Notice||CDS Admit Card|
|CDS Exam Sample Papers||UPSC Calendar|