C-DAC Recruitment 2015
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has conveyed a job advertisement as C-DAC Recruitment 2015 for enrollment of contenders under Scientific & Technical Posts. Interested contenders must apply for C-DAC Recruitment 2015 by filling C-DAC online application form before closing date.
- Presently, C-DAC emerged as a foremost organization in Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics field and is now inviting online applications from eligible candidates in various domains.
- All information regarding C-DAC senior Technical officer Recruitment 2015 and C-DAC Technical officer Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, selection process, applying procedure has been given in below section. Please have a look on it.
C-DAC Recruitment 2015 Details
Total No. of vacancies: 104
Post Name & Vacancies:
- Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer: 12posts
- Technical Officer/ Engineer: 92posts
Positions are available at Junior and Middle level in following disciplines:
Discipline 1: Computer Science / Information Technology and Allied disciplines.
Discipline 2: Electronics Communications / Electrical / Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control / Medical Electronics / Power Electronics / VLSI & Embedded System and Allied disciplines
Discipline 3: Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Health informatics / Geoinformatics / Meteorology / Environmental Science / Ocean Sciences / Oceanography / Environmental Engineering
Aspirants applying for Scientific & Technical Posts must have educational qualification in these fields.
- Applicants must have 1st class B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline OR
- Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline
- 1st class Postgraduate degree in relevant discipline OR Postgraduate degree in domain specific discipline.
- PhD in relevant discipline.
Experience: Experiences which are relevant and acquired after passing date of qualifying qualification will be considered.
- Upper age of applicant applying for Senior Technical Officer must be 33years and for Technical Officer it should be 30years.
- Relaxation in age is given as per Govt. of India norms.
Salary Scale Info
- Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer: Rs.15600-39100/- +Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-
- Technical Officer/ Engineer: Rs.15600-39100/- +Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as application fee and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can deposited via online mode using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using challan generated during online application process in C-DAC website.
Selection Process for C-DAC Recruitment 2015
Selection Process will comprise of these successive stages:
Candidates must bring their own laptops during selection test and those candidates who does not opt to bring their own laptops will have to pay additional charge of Rs.300/-
How to Apply for C-DAC Recruitment 2015?
- Contenders have to first visit official website for filling online application form i.e. www.cdac.in
- On home page, select “career” link from given menus.
- Press tab “Current Job opportunities” and select the link “C-DAC Invites Applications for Various Group A – Technical Posts”.
- Read all instructions as given in C-DAC Recruitment advertisement and apply for online application form by pressing “Apply Now” tab.
- Fill all the mandatory details as asked in form at appropriate places.
- After filling all details, press on “Submit” button.
- It is advised to candidates that they must give valid e-mail id and mobile no. and it should remain active at time of selection process.
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 06th April, 2015
- Last date for submission of challan: 08th April, 2015
- Selection Test / Interview date: Will be communicated by email only
You can grasp more information regarding C-DAC Recruitment 2015 by checking Official link.
You may also like to Read