CBSE is going to publish a notice about CBSE Scholarship 2016 for SGC (Single Girl Child) and Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship(CSSS). Candidates who are willing to apply must submit CBSE Scholarship online application form 2016 on or before the closing date.
This CBSE Scholarship scheme is initiated to offer financial support to meritorious students. This benefit is for those having family income not more than 6 lakhs and for Single Girl Child. Single Girl Childs, who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks, can apply for this scheme.
Central Board of Secondary Education
- SGC (Single Girl Child)
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship (CSSS)
Main Objective of CBSE SGC Scholarship
The main objecting of this scheme is endorsing education among girls so that girls can also get higher education. When we educate a boy, we educate an individual but when we educate a daughter, we educate a family – and entire nation.”
Main Objective of CBSE CSSS Scholarship
Main Objective of CSSS Scholarship is to offer financial aid to praiseworthy students who have capability and aim of getting higher education but their families are not capable of affording their fee. Thye benefit will be provided on the basis of student’s rank.
All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in CBSE Class X Examination and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year.
Rate of CBSE Scholarship 2016:
- 500/- for SGC (Single Girl Child)
- Rs.1000/- Rs. 1000/- per month for the first three years for CSSS
- Rs. 2000/- per month for the subsequent two years for CSSS
Applicants will be selected based on the merit list.
- Attested photocopy of marksheet of Class X
- An affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- from the parent showing that applicant is the only child of their parents.
- Attested Xerox copy of bank pass book containing account number
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents
How to apply for CBSE Scholarship 2016?
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility condition must filled application form in pre scribed format with all mandatory details
- Envelope containing an application form should be super scribe as “application for merit scholarship for sgc x 2016 (form f-1)” and should be sent to the provided address:
“ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP)
CBSE, SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092”.
To acquire more details you may check official Link
You may also like to visit this Section
|Inspire Scholarship||Times Scholarship|
|Bihar Scholarship||OBC Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship||Kerala Scholarship|
|MP Scholarship||Karnataka Scholarship|