CBSE Recruitment 2014-2015:
Central Board of Secondary Education has liberated a job notice relevant to CBSE Recruitment 2014 for the selection of eligible aspirants for the 8 Posts of Technical Support and Information Centre Associates. Fantasized and skilled candidates who are eligible to apply for CBSC Vacancy can apply Online Now for the offered position on or before the closing date given below:
|Last Date To Apply Online||21st September 2014|
|List of Shortlisted applicants will appear on official website||24th September 2014|
|Date of The Interview||25th September 2014|
CBSE Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
|Organization Name||Name of the Role|
|Central Board of Secondary Education||Technical Support and Information Centre Associates (TSICA)|
|Essential Qualification||Applier must hold an Engineering (Computer Science / IT) / Post Graduate degree in Science or a Graduate Degree in Science with PG Diploma in Computer Application.|
|Technology||Operational knowledge of Computer / Internet|
|Languages Known||English / Hindi|
|Skill||Excellent Communication and interpersonal skill|
Age Limitation as on 01/10/2014:
- Maximum: 30 yrs of age
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants will be given relaxation in age as per the Indian government norms.
Recruited job hunters will get an impressive amount of Rs. 25000/- (consolidated) per month by the association.
Candidates will be called for an interview, on the basis of performance in which the selection of the eligible applicants will be made.
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates who meet the eligibility as per the mentioned criteria for the post of Technical Support and Information Centre Associates will have to Apply Online through visiting the official website.
- The official website of the association is www.cbse.nic.in
- Logon to this site and go through the option ‘Public Portal’
- Now surf the option ‘Recruitment’ given at the left panel of the home page.
- Choose the appropriate vacancy to be applied and press on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill the online application form carefully and upload all the essential documents, then press the submit button for the submission of application.
- Note down your registration no. and print the application through surfing the link ‘Print Application’
- Enter your unique Registration No. and date of Birth to take the physical copy of the fill application.
- Take it and keep safe for the future reference.
Venue of Interview:
CBSE office H-149,
Sector-63, Noida (UP)
For Detailed Notification -> press here