Indian Institutes of Management is going to publish a notification regarding CAT 2015 for those candidates who want to get the admission in MBA by giving the CAT Entrance Exam. Students, who are full filling the eligibility standard, may fill the Online Registration form for the exam on or before the last date stated below.
For downloading the completed information about CAT 2015 such as exam dates, How to fill online application form , required eligibility, and selection process etc, which is displayed below by the team members of the bharatrecruitment.com.
|Name of the Examination||Common Admission Test 2015|
|Date of Examination||Check Below|
About CAT 2015:
Indian Institutes of Management conducts Common Admission Test every year for the admission to various Post-graduate and Fellow Programmes in management courses of numerous management institutes and colleges in India.
The score card of the test is useful for selecting the candidates for the business administration courses. The test is conducts every year by the organization for giving admission to the qualified and talented students.
- Students, who want to get the admission in management course through the CAT 2015, must possess Graduation or its equivalent with 50% marks / 45% in case of SC / ST / DA / PWD.
- Applicants appearing for last year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent exam and those who have completed degree and waiting for their results can also apply.
- For General / OBC (NC) candidates: Rs. 1600/-
- Foe SC/ ST/ PWD (DA) candidates: Rs. 800/-
- The fee will be paid through online mode at the time of registration.
Candidates need to clear the CAT Entrance Test first. After qualifying the CAT candidates must have to go for below selection processes:
- Written Aptitude Test > Preparation Tips
- Group Discussion > Check GD Topics
- Personal Interview > Get Interview Ques & Ans
How to fill CAT Online Application Form:
- For online registration Firstly applicants need to open the official website www.iimcat.ac.in.
- On the home page, you will find the link of ‘CAT Application form 2015’.
- Follow the appropriate link and fill the application form online very carefully with all essentials details.
- After filling the form press on to the Submit button to record the entered information.
- At last, take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safe for the future reference.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Closing date for Online Registration||September 2015|
|Availability of Admit Card||October 2015|
|Date of Examination||2nd Week of November 2015|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of December|
Candidates stay connected with our web portal i.e. bharatrecruitment.com to know the entire details regarding latest recruitments, examinations, application forms, syllabus and top colleges etc. you can also get the information directly in your mail box by simply subscribing for our email facility.
Note: all of you advised to visit the Official Website for getting more information in concern to Common Admission Test.
Check More Useful Links
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Syllabus/ Exam Pattern|
|CAT Application Form||CAT Eligibility Criteria|
|How to prepare for CAT||CAT Coaching Institutes|