CAT Application Form
Indian Institute of Management invites CAT Application Form for the Common Admission Test (CAT) exam. Here, on this page we’re providing the latest information about CAT Application Form 2016. Eligible and keen contenders who want to take admission in various management programmes may apply by submitting the online Registration form on or before the final Exam Date.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Management which will be held in November 2015 to take admission in Post-graduate and Fellow Programs in management courses of several management institutes in India including IIMs.
|Name of the organization||Announcement Type|
|Indian Institute of Management||CAT Application Form 2016|
To acquire more details related Common Admission Test notification such as qualification requirement, registration fee, method of selection, cat exam pattern, how to fill CAT Application Form, important dates are well mentioned in the below section by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
CAT 2016 Offered Courses:
- Candidates, who are appearing in CAT Exam, should have completed graduation in relevant discipline with 50% marks from the recognized University or Institute.
- 45% marks required for those applicants who belong to the SC/ST/PWD.
- Participants, who are pursuing final year of graduation and going to fill application form, are also eligible to apply but they must clear graduation in same year.
- For General and NC-OBC candidates: Aspirants, who are appearing in CAT 2015, have to pay registration fee of Rs.1600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD (DA) category Candidates: Applicants need to pay of registration fee of Rs.800/.
Mode of Payment:
Applicants can pay the Registration fee through online services like Credit Card, Debit Card or through Net Banking.
Method of Selection:
Admission of the participants will be based on the basis of personal score in CAT 2015 and:
CAT Exam Pattern:
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Time Period|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||50 Questions in each section.
|85 minutes||170 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning||85 minutes|
CAT Application Form
Process to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Common Admission Test online, they can apply through the official website that is www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Applicants need to press ‘Register Now’ for creating your user profile on the website.
- Then, fill the registration form in the correct manner with all required details and submit it after completion.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number for receiving feedback regarding online registrations.
- Aspirants can login by press “Existing User” tab which is available on the homepage and fill the application form in proper manner and select three test cities after completion of form submit it in the limited time period.
- Upload recent photograph and signature and essential testimonials/documents
- Make the payment of fee and submit it.
- Take the print out of it for future reference.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Notification Date||July, 2015|
|CAT Sale of Vouchers & Registration||August to September, 2015|
|Computer Based Test Dates||November, 2015|
|Declaration of Result||December, 2015|
To acquire more details regarding CAT Application Form 2016, you may visit the Official Website.
Get More Information on CAT
|How to prepare for CAT||CAT Coaching Institutes|
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Online Registration|