Fashion Designing As Career
The Word “Fashion” instantly invokes up images of glitz and glamour and many people fascinated by these traits decide to venture into It to apprehend that what they see external is not the indoors story.
Fashion designing is a practical art dedicated to the designing of clothing and lifestyle accessories. It is one of the most profitable, appealing, glamorous and stimulating career options in today’s world.
Fashion Designing Career is for all those youngsters who have fondness about creativity, style and trends. It is concerned with designing apparels and accessories for men, women and children.
It also includes designing of jewellery, footwear, bags and other accessories. The designer has to take care of size, fitting, style, color, texture and material.
What the career opportunities are available in Fashion Designing and what benefits it includes? Let’s have keen sight on these minutiae.
Career as a Fashion Designer:
Fashion designer design clothing and fashion ranges. He creates clothing, including dresses, suits, pants and skirts, and accessories such as shoes, for consumers. One can specialize in clothing, accessory or jewelry design.
Fresh designers frequently start their profession working for those who have more experience. They work as outline makers or sketching helpers. With enlarged experience you can move forward to a managerial position, for an example, you may become a chief designer.
Career in Fashion Designing is right for you if you are skilled and convey style in everything you do. You must also obsess the ability to be original and creative. Further, you must be imaginative enough to mingle colors, shades, textures and express your ideas via sketches.
You should also envisage new design, patters, garments and accessories. If you have all these and more, then you are all set to step into the field of fashion designing.
With which courses you can put your first step into this field? Here below, we are presenting a list of Fashion Designing Courses. By obsessing these courses, one can go ahead in this industry.
Fashion Designing Courses:
- B. Des. (Accessory Design)
- B. Des. (Fashion Design)
- B. Des. (Knitwear Design)
- B. F. Tech. (Apparel Production)
- B.Sc. (Costume & Fashion Technology)
- B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)
- Bachelor in Fashion Technology (B. F. Tech.)
- Bachelor of Fashion Merchandising & Production
- Master of Design (M. Des.)
- Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M.)
- Master of Fashion Technology (M. F. Tech.)
- Post Graduate Diploma (Fashion Designing & Merchandising)
Your race for admission into a presumed fashion institute will start straight after school. Subjects like drawing, painting, home science, and computer graphics will develop your imagination.
By the time you finish the course you will have mastered the step-by-step making of a garment — from designing to pattern making, production and even marketing.
We are listing some names of institutes from you may get hold the degree in fashion designing courses. Take a look below.
Name of Institutes where you can study:-
- Apeejay Institute of Design, 54, Tughlaqabad Institutional Area, Mehrauli Badarpur Road, New Delhi 110062
- National Institute of Design (NID), Paldi, Ahmedabad 380007.
- National Institute of Fashion Design (NIFD), Chandigarh.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), at New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Bangalore
- Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT), C-115, Phase-VII, Industrial Area, Mohali 160055
- Pearl Academy of Fashion, C-56/2 Okhla Indl Area, Phase II, New Delhi 110020
- SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
- Srishti School of Art, Design & Technology, PO Box 6430 Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064 (Kar)
- University Of Mumbai, M G Road, Fort, Mumbai 400032 (Mah)
10. Wigan & Leigh College
Keep visiting our official portal bharatrecruitment.com to get more updates. By subscribing our free email section, you may get free latest updates.
Check Related Updates
|Career after 12th in India Guidance||Journalism As A Career|
|Web Designer Career||Career in Computer Networking|