CAPF Recruitment 2015
Staff Selection Commission, Central Armed Police forces has disclosed an employment notification as CAPF Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 62390 post of Constable and Rifleman. Keen aspirants may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date as settled below
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||Given Below|
To download the entire information related to CAPF Recruitment 2015 such as salary details, selection process, and applying process etc, that is provided below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Central Armed Police forces
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
The job seekers, who want to get placed in the Police force by applying to the CAPF Jobs, must have to completing the 10th or its equivalent qualification from the recognized boards or institutions.
Age Limits Details:
- The age of the job fighters should lies in between 18-23 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the organization rules.
The shortlisted contenders will accept the salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- plus gross pay of Rs. 2000/- per month by the association.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, and Medical Examination.
|Category Name||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|SC/ST||Not Pay Any Fee||By online process in state Bank of India or post offices|
How to Apply:
- The candidates must go through the Official Website www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Select the ‘Examination’ link from the menu bar and press the ‘Apply’ button.
- Aspirants must fill the online application form with all the desired information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (If required).
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to record the information.
- Take the printout of an application form for the future use.
- Last date to Apply Online: 23rd February 2015
- PST & PET Test Date: March/ April 2015
- Written exam: 4th October 2015
Note: Open the Official Website to get other details.
You may also like to Read