Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2015
Calcutta High Court has depicted an employment advertisement titled as Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2015 to hire eligible & keen candidates for filling up vacancy for post of District Judge. Fascinated and meticulous contenders can apply for job openings by submitting application form in prescribed format on or before date tailored below.
|Last date for submitting application form||30th April 2015|
For further detailed & necessary information about Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, qualification details, age limit, salary details, selection process etc you need to scroll down page which is well framed by squadron of bharatrecruitment.com
District Judge: 05 vacancies
Applicants’ willing to apply for vacancies has been practicing for not less than seven years as an advocate & also must have good character. Aspirant is of sound health and free from any bodily defect which renders him/her unfit for such appointment.
Age of applicants should exist between 35 years to 45 years. Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC) up to 3 years.
Selected job fighters will receive pay scale of Rs. 51550/- to Rs. 63070/- with a grade pay of Rs. 1230/- to Rs.1380/-. Job hunters will also receive many other allowances & monetary benefits.
Applying applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 700/- in form of bank draft drawn in favor of Registrar General & Secretary, Selection Board, High Court, payable at Calcutta. Reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 350/- through same channel.
Candidates will have to go through written examination & viva voice. Short listed job seekers will be called for interview. Assortment of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Firstly, job fighters need to visit official website that is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Go to “recruitment” section mentioned on left side of homepage.
- Select appropriate link related to post of District Judge.
- Read instructions carefully & download application format displayed on screen.
- Applicants need to send application form in prescribed format attach with photocopies of certificates, testimonials.
- Also, job hunters need to attach two passport size photographs duly signed on the frontal side of photographs by the candidate.
- Application form with attached documents must be sealed in self attested envelope with a postage stamp of Rs.40/- on address tailored below.
General & Secretary, Selection Board,
High Court, Appellate Side,
Calcutta – 700 001
- Closing date & time for sending application form: 30th April, 2015 on 4:30 P.M.
- Date of exam: last week of June, 2015
You can visit Official Notification for further information about Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read