CAIM Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra State Agricultural Board of Marketing (MSABM), Amravati has publicized an Advertisement as CAIM Recruitment 2014 for selecting the talented and desirous aspirants for the various job posts. Willing applicants must check out the details and apply for this recruitment on or before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply||25th July 2014|
CAIM Recruitment 2014 Details:
Maharashtra State Agricultural Board of Marketing (MSABM)
Post Name & No. of Posts:
|Additional Programme Director (APD)||01|
|District Programme Manager (DPMT)||02|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (PMU)||01|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (DPMT)||01|
|Market Linkage Specialist (PMU)||01|
- PMU/APD/DPMT/DPMA/Post appliers’ must be an agricultural engineer with a post graduate degree in the relevant field.
- Postgraduate university degree/PG diploma in related fields is required to apply for all other posts.
Applicants who are going to apply must have the experience of 7 to 8 yrs in the relative subjects.
The candidates, who will get selected for CAIM Recruitment 2014, will get the salary per annum as follow:
- Additional Programme Director (APD) – Rs. 9,00,000/-
- District Programme Manager (DPMT) – Rs. 5,46,000/-
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (PMU) – Rs. 5,19,000/-
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (DPMT) – Rs. 4,68,000/-
- Market Linkage Specialist (PMU) – Rs. 5,19,000/-
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 2,40,000/-
An interview will be organized; on the bases of performance in it the candidates will get the Jobs.
How to Apply for CAIM Recruitment 2014:
- First the aspirants will have to download the application form from the official website of the organization i.e. www.msamb.com
- Visit the website and choose the option “Convergence of Agricultural Interventions in Maharashtra (CAIM)” for the section “Important Projects”
- Then surf the option “Download” which will furnish a list in front of you, from where you can download the Application form
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format and attach all the requisite documents with it
- Send it to the below mentioned address on or before the 25th July 2014.
- Application form can be send through email on [email protected]
1st Floor, Sahakar Sankul,
Kanta Nagar, CAMP,
Amravati – 444602
Read the other details by visiting the Official Notification
You may also like to Read-