CA CPT Application Form 2015
Institute of charted Accountant India invites the CA CPT Application Form 2015 for the students who want to take the Admission in Chartered accountancy CA program. Interested and eligible contenders can apply for June Exam by submitting the application form on or before the last date.
Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) is the first level of Chartered Accountancy examinations in India which is conducted by ICA twice in a year in June and December for Admission of the excellent students in CA program.
|Opening date for the filling application form||7th April 2015|
|Last date for the submission of forms/ fees||28th April 2015|
|Exam Date||14th June 2015|
Contender may check the further details regarding CA CPT Application Form 2015 which is mentioned below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com.
- Contender who desire to apply for CA CPT Entrance exam, must have passed 12th or equivalent from highly esteemed Board/University.
- Candidates who have qualified B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA in 1st attempt are also eligible to apply.
Availability of form and Charges:
- Candidates can obtain the application Form from the Deputy Secretary (Examinations), ICAI, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002 on payment of Rs.1000 (Rs. 500 towards Examination Fee and Rs. 1000 for the cost of the Form).
- Candidates who fill up the form online, they are required to pay Rs. 500 as Examination Fees. They are exempted from paying Rs. 1000 for the Cost of the Exam Form.
- The fee for the applicants opting for Kathmandu centre are required to remit INR.1850/- as a fee.
How to apply:
Applicants are able to apply either online or offline.
Fill the form correctly and send or submit the form by hand delivery along with all required documents / certificates to the below mentioned address.
Deputy Secretary (Examinations),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan,
Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002
- Contender may apply by filling the CPT exam online application form from the official website that is icaiexam.icai.org.
- Candidates have to enter Login details by using Valid ID and password
- Fill the application form properly and must upload the required scanned photograph and signature with the form and pay the fee submit it within the given time period.
- At last, take the hard copy of the system generated form and paste your recent photograph and signature and must be send to the Additional Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi.
For availing more information open the Official Link
More Related Links
|CPT Result||CPT Syllabus|
|More Post Graduate Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Aptitude Questions and Answers||How to Prepare For Written Exam|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Current Affairs||Increase your General Knowledge|