BSF Result 2015
Border Security Force has declared BSF Result 2015 for the Walk-in-Interview held from 15th to 19th Jan 2014 for the Posts of GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer) and Specialist Doctor at different BSF Composite Hospitals. Participants who are eagerly waiting for BSF Final Results can now download the List of Selected candidates through this page.
How to Check BSF Result 2015?
- Candidates who want to check their names in the list of selected candidates they will first have to visit the Official Website that is www.bsf.nic.in.
- Choose the ‘Recruitment’ Tab given at the home page and move your cursor to right pane in this section and press the ‘Results’ option.
- A new window will be appeared containing the numerous notifications. Hit the desired link from the list of notifications.
- A PDF file of shortlisted applicants will get appeared on your desktop.
- Save it on your system and check your name in the list of selected candidates.
- Border Security Force conducts the examination from time to time to recruit deserving candidates for the Positions of GDMO and Specialist Doctor.
- Candidates who have qualified the examination have appeared for Interview for final selection.
- The organization has announced a final list of selected candidates for the engagement of the required Positions.
Purpose of Exam:
Huge numbers of aspirants take part in this exam every year to get hired for reputed Positions of GDMO and Specialist Doctor in a leading organization. Final Selection of candidates is based on further process of Interview for the engagement of the Positions of GDMO and Specialist Doctor.
Selection of applicants is based on their performance in Exam and Interview.
Note: You can check your final result directly from here using the Official Notice
Keep visiting this page to get the latest updates regarding the same. You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or may subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox. You can ask your query in the comment box below. We will try to solve it as soon as possible.
More Useful Links