BPSC Question Paper
- Competitors who are preparing for BPSC Recruitment Examination they can take help from BPSC Question Paper of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 years mentioned here on this page. Participants also may download the Past Year Papers PDF online.
- Bihar Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting the recruitment process for the recruitment of multiple positions under different departments through organizing competitive examinations/interview.
- We, bharatrecruitment.com are presenting some important BPSC Previous Year Questions with Answers here on this page. You all can check it and may get help from it.
BPSC Previous Year Questions and Answers:
Ques1: Which strait connects Red Sea and Indian Ocean?
Ques2: Where is ‘Ninety East Ridge’ situated?
- Pacific Ocean
- Indian Ocean
- Atlantic Ocean
- Arctic Ocean
Ans2: Indian Ocean
Ques3: Ranchi city is located in….?
- Madhya Pradesh
Ques4: The 47.78 percent irrigation potential of India is created through….?
- Major Project
- Minor project Major Project
- Minor Projects
- Medium Projects
Ans4: Minor Projects
Ques5: The large States of India in the order of area are….?
- Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
Ans5: Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
Ques6: The highest coal-producing country in the world is….?
Ques7: Coal Mines in Jharkhand are located at ….?
Ques8: Bihar Is the Largest State of India According to the CENSUS 2001?
Ques9: Satellite communication works through….?
Ques10: Which of the following creates time utility?
Ques11: What is BIS?
- Business Information System
- Business of Industrial State
- Bureau of Indian Standard
- None of the above?
Ans11: Bureau of Indian Standard
Ques12: Who among the following was not a painter in the Mughal period?
- Mir Sayyid Ali
- Abdus Samad
- Bishan Das
- Baz Bahadur
Ans12: Baz Bahadur
Ques13: Who among the following ministers in the eight-member council (Ashtapradhan) of Shivaji, held the charge of finance?
- Pandit Rao
Ques14: TISCO plant is located near..?
Ques15: The one rupee note bears the signature of the…?
- Secretary, Ministry of Finance
- Governor, RBI
- Finance Minister
- None of these
Ans15: Secretary, Ministry of Finance
Ques16: The period of plan-holiday in India was…?
Ques17: In which house is the presiding officer not a member of that house?
Ans17: Rajya Sabha
Ques18: Where is Industries Commissioner Office of Bihar situated?
Ques19: North Bihar is famous for…?
- agricultural prosperity
- heavy industries
Ques20: The Provincial were constituted Act of Governments under the…?
For getting latest updates, you must keep visiting our official web portal bharatrecruitment.com. You also can join us through facebook and Google plus.
Check Related Updates
|BPSC Notification||BPSC Syllabus|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||How To prepare For Written Test|