Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014
Bombay High Court has expanded an online advertisement of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014-15 for filling up the various job vacancies of Software/ Hardware.
Here on this page we are expressing the details about Bombay High Court jobs, notification, Previous question paper etc. Interested job fighters may apply by filling Bombay High Court application form 2014 till the given date:
|Last Date to apply online||19-08-2014|
Information of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
- Software Programmer- University degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Computer Management or equivalent
- Hardware Engineer- B.E or equivalent degree in Computer Science
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Software Programmer||21 – 35 years|
|Hardware Engineer||25 – 35 Years|
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be selected based on the performance in:
- Screening test
- Practical test
- Viva Voce test
Job fighter will get handsome amount of pay scale as per the post applied for tailored below:
|Post Name||Salary offered||Grade Pay|
|Software Programmer||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-||Rs. 4,300/-|
|Hardware Engineer||Rs. 4,400/-|
- Contenders have to deposit the amount of Rs 100/- as an application fee.
- Applicants have to submit the fee in favour of “Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay”, payable at par at Bombay.
How to apply?
- Job seekers are required to visit the official website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Follow “Recruitment” section.
- Choose the appropriate link and go to “Apply Online” link.
- Now go to “Registration” link.
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner and upload the photograph and signature.
- At last Take a printout of the application form and send it along with DD to the address mentioned below (by Registered Post):
To the Registrar, [Personnel], High Court,
Appellate Side, Fort,
Bombay – 400032,
To get more information check official Link for software
For more details check official Notice for Hardware
You may also like to Read