BMTC Recruitment 2014
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation has circulated an online notice of BMTC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various vacancies of Computer/Technical. Interested candidates must submit BMTC application form 2014 on or before the closing date.
|Last date to apply||18th August 2014|
Information of BMTC Recruitment 2014-15:
|Organization Name:||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation||Apprentice (Technical)||373|
For further details such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc you may go through the given announcement which is settled below by the team member of bharatrecruitment.com
Total No. of Vacancies:
Job fighter must hold certificate of diploma in relevant field from recognized university / institute.
- Aspirant’s age should reside in between 16 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per Organization Norms.
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of the Merit list.
- applicants who are in between 16 to 19 years must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates who are above 25 years they need to pay application fee of Rs. 150/-
How to apply?
- Applicants may apply by filling the application form in pre scribed format which can be downloaded from the official website that is bmtccareers.com
- Contender are required to attach the entire required Xerox copies of the particulars and send to the below uttered address:
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
Central offices, Shanti Nagar,
Bangalore – 560 027, Karnataka, India
To acquire more details you may check official site
You may also like to Read