BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment 2015
A job advertisement has been broadcasted regarding BMHRC Bhopal Recruitment 2015 to fill up the post of security officer in Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre. Attentive contenders may register themselves by submitting an application form by post or person on or before last date.
|Last date of receipt of application form||27th April 2015|
You may read the complete information about BMHRC Bhopal Jobs 2015 such as salary details and applying process, etc from this page which is displayed below by team of bharatrecruitment.com.
An applicant who is going to apply for the offered post should be an Ex-Commissioned Officer with ten years of exemplary service in:
- Air Force
- Familiarity with modern Electronic Security Systems
- Should have trained in fire-fighting
- Knowledge of MS Office/Excel/Internet Usage etc
The age of the applicants should not be more than 60 years as on 27.4.2015
Selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs 39,900/- per month from BMHRC.
Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee of Rs.500/- for General & OBC category and Rs.300/- for SC/ST category through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre” and payable at Bhopal.
Short listed candidates will be called for the interview and the Selection of the candidates will be made depending upon their professional ability at the time of interview.
How to apply?
- Interested aspirants, who are fulfilling eligibility criteria, may apply by registering themselves before interview.
- Applicants may download application form from official website www.bmhrc.org and must fill in correct form.
- Attach Xerox of entire testimonials along with a demand draft and submitted in person or by post at address given below.
To Office of the Director
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre
Raisin Bypass Road, karond
Bhopal –462 038
Last date of receipt of application form: 27th April 2015
You may also like to visit this section
Note: you can check the more details from Official Notification.