Government of Bihar is going to relaese an online notice of Bihar Scholarship 2016 For OBC/SC/ST Student. Candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), OBC Category may apply by filling Bihar Scholarship application form on or before the closing date.
Students who belong to reserved category may go through the uttered details such as eligibility criteria, procedure, documents required to apply, how to apply and other details and may apply for the Bihar Scholarship 2016 on or before the preferred date mentioned in the official website.
Students who have completed their intermediate with 80% of marks and want to continue their higher studies are only eligible to apply for Bihar scholarship. To acquire more details concerning to Bihar Scholarship 2016 you may go through the given notification which is framed below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Eligibility Criteria of schemes:
- Contender should be the permanent citizen of Bihar.
- Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Income of Applicant’s parents should reside up to 1 lakhs.
- Candidates should have valid caste certificated approved by the Government of Bihar.
- Not more than 2 children from the family.
- Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
- The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration
- Intermediate students having more than 80% marks are eligible to apply for Bihar Scholarship
2.5 lakh students are included in first phase to whom ATM cards would be also issued under the agreement with the SBI and the scholarship will be transferred in the students’ account.
This benefit is initiated for Post metric and its expected that it will be soon available for school students also. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s main motive behind this scheme is to encourage higher education. This scheme is beneficial for those who are financially weak and can’t afford the advanced education.
- College/ School Certificate
- Domicile/ Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mark sheet of last qualifying exam
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of necessary certificates
How to Fill Bihar Scholarship 2016 Online Application Form:
- Applicants need to visit its official website
- Official site is www.bihar.gov.in
- Follow the link of “Online Application Form”
- Contenders are required to fill the application form very carefully with all relevant details and must submit the form within the given period of time.
- At last don’t forget to take a print out of the application form to proceed further.
Note: For more details you may check official Notice
You may also like to visit this Section
|Inspire Scholarship||Times Scholarship|
|CCS University Scholarship||OBC Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship||Kerala Scholarship|
|MP Scholarship||Karnataka Scholarship|