The students who want to take admission in Banaras Hindu University (BHU), they need to fill online BHU 2015 application form. The University offers various UG / PG courses for the like BSC / MSC / Bcom / MBBS and other courses. The applicants may get the admission by submitting the online application form on or before the last date.
Relevant details about BHU 2015 Application Form such as educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, etc. are enlisted below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com. Interested aspirants must have a glance.
Name of the organization:
Banaras Hindu University
- UG Courses (Like BSC, BCOM, BCA etc)
- PG Courses (Like MSC, MCOM, MCA etc)
- UG/PG Diploma Courses
- Candidates who want to take admission in undergraduate courses/MBBS should have passed 10+2 and those applying for Postgraduate courses should have done graduation from a recognized university.
- Aspirants who are willing to take admission in Ph.D must have done post graduation from a recognized university and contenders applying for MBBS should have cleared a Pre Medical Test also.
Candidates will be selected on the bases of Entrance Exam.
How to Apply?
- Students can apply through online mode only by visiting the official website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in.
- Select the ‘Admission’ link from the bottom of the homepage and select the appropriate course link and press the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner and Pay the fee through Challan or Online method.
- Upload the digital images of their photograph and signature (if required).
- After that, press the ‘submit’ button to save all the entered details.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
Application form for the admission will be available soon
Note: You may visit the Official Website to get the other details.
Check Related Updates
|BHU Counselling||BHU PMT Application Form|
|BHU Fee Structure||BHU Previous Year Question Paper|