BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has propagated a vacancy notice relevant to BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2015 for the selection of eligible candidates for the 31 BHEL Supervisors Vacancies. Applicants who are willing to apply for this vacancy must submit their dully filled applications online on or before the closure date that is mentioned below:
|Name of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of Post||Supervisors|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Last date to apply Online||24th January 2015|
Applicants who are dedicated to apply for this vacancy must hold Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Communication / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Civil regulations with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from acknowledged University/ Institution.
Applicants must have Minimum one year experience in the relevant field.
Appliers need to submit the online application of Rs.200/- through SBI Collect by the link provided on this official website.
Upper age of the appliers should not exceed 33 yrs as on 01.01.2015.
Selected job hunters will be paid an amount of Rs. 23370/- Per Month by the association as per the norms.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be done through the written test and /or an Interview.
How to Apply?
Applicants who willing to apply against this vacancy will have to follow the steps shaped in the below section:
- Visit the official website www.bheledn.com
- Follow the suitable link and fill the online application
- Make the payment of application fee and submit the application successfully
- Take a hardcopy of and forward it at the address tuned below on or before the last date.
Sr. DGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606,
Mysore Road, Bangalore-560026
- Opening date of Online Application: 3rd January 2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24th January 2015
- Last Date for the receipt of hard copy: January 31, 2015 (or 7th February 2015 for far flung areas)
You may also like to Read
Note: To check out other details, visit the Official Notification