BEL Recruitment 2015
Bharat Electronics Limited has circulated an employment advertisement about BEL Recruitment 2015 to fill up 11 Probationary Accounts Officer (PAO) Vacancies. Aspirants who found them eligible must apply online for BEL vacancy on or before the last date tuned below.
|Organization name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post name||Probationary Accounts Officer(PAO)|
|Closing date||07th January 2015|
Complete information about BEL Vacancy such as qualification, essential experience and how to apply etc are well framed below on this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Job hunters must have qualified ICWA/ CA final examination to apply for BEL Recruitment 2015.
Aspirants must acquire an age limit of 30 years as on 01st January 2015. Age relaxation will be provided to deserving candidates as per the rules applicable.
- Candidates need to deposit an application fee of Rs.500/- through Printed bank challan at any SBI Branch.
- SC/ ST & PWD category candidates are exempted for fee payment.
Selection of deserving candidates will be subjected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Procedure to apply:
- Job seekers who wish to apply need to visit the website that is www.bel-india.com.
- Fill the required details in the Application Form carefully.
- Submit the duly filled application form within the given time period and take a hard copy of it.
- Forward the Print out of application form to the address provided below along with challan and required Particulars on or before the closing date.
Post Box No.3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
- Last Date to apply online: 07th January 2015
- Last date for the receipt of application form along with Bank Challan: 13th January 2015
- Date of Admit card: 24th January 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 08th February 2015
You may also like to Read
Note: Candidates can visit Official website for more details.