BARC Recruitment 2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Center has advertised a notification as BARC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 41 Stipendiary Trainee posts in various discipline or trade. The applicants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date settled below:
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||23rd February 2015|
You can obtain the other detailed acknowledgement in concern to BARC Recruitment 2015 such as post name with his trade, salary details, and applying process etc, which is furnished below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Bhabha Atomic Research Center
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Trade / Discipline Name||Vacancies|
|3||Basic Science (HP)||02|
The applying aspirants must have the 10+2 or its equivalent qualification with 60% marks from the recognized boards or institutions and must possess the ITI/NCVT qualification in respective trade (Fitter / Electrical / Electronics) or ITI Diploma.
Age Limits Details:
- For SC candidates: 18-27 years
- For OBC Applicants: 18-25 Years
- Relaxation will be given as per the norms.
Candidates will get the stipend money of Rs. 6200/- for the 1st years and Rs. 7200/- for the 2nd years per month by the organization.
Selection of the applicants will be based on the written test followed by their presentation in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- The willing applicants may apply by submitting the prescribed application form that is available in the official Notification.
- The aspirants must fill the prescribed application form and attach the Photostat of the entire testimonials and affix their recent colour photograph.
- After filling the application form, enclosed in an envelope and superscribed with the name “Application for the selection Stipendiary Trainees (Cat.II) against Advt. 01/2015” indicating “Post No. ____ “and “Name of the Trade: ________________” .
- After that, the application form must be sent to the address provided below on or before the last date that is 23rd February 2015.
To Administrative Officer-III,
NRB, Bhabha Atomic
Research Centre Facilities,
Kalpakkam – 603 102
You may also like to Read
Note: By using the Official Notification, for getting the other information.