Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2015
A recruitment Advt. has been revealed as Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 86 Peon or Sweeper posts in the different branches or offices. Interested candidates may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date i.e. shown below.
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application||02nd February 2015|
You may clutch the completed information in relation to Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, no. of posts, selection process and applying process etc, which is described below in the page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Bank Of Baroda
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|1||Full Time Sub staff (Peon)||06|
|2||Full Time Sweeper cum Peon||80|
Contenders, who are getting the peon and sweeper vacancies by applying against to the Bank of Baroda Jobs, should have passed in the 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from the recognized boards or institutions and should be able to read and write in local vernacular language.
Age limitations Details:
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and not more than the 26 years as on 17th January 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the applicants as per the organization rules.
Selection of the aspirant will be strictly depending on merit and presentation in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- The eligible job appliers may apply by submitting the prescribed application form that is available in the official notification.
- Appliers must fill the prescribed application form with all the required information and attach the Xerox of entire testimonials and paste their recent photograph.
- After filling the application form, may wrap in an envelope and send it to the address provided below on or before the last date that is 02nd February 2015.
The Dy. Gen. Manager, Bank of Baroda
Zonal Office (Greater Mumbai Zone)
3rd Floor, Bank of Baroda Bldg.,
3, Walchand Hirachand Marg,
Ballard Pier, Mumbai – 400 001
Note: By using the Official Notification, you may get the other information.
You may also like to read-
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|