AUCET 2015 Application Form
- Andhra University invites AUCET 2015 Application Form for the admission of aspirants into various Arts, Science, Engineering and Law courses existing in Campus Colleges of this University. Eligibility criteria for different courses and all Imp Date regarding this particular has been furnished here by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
- Candidates seeking for admission into various courses of study may apply by filling Andhra University application form through online process and after that the applicants are required to appear in Andhra University Common Entrance Test.
Science Courses (with test)
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
Arts Courses (with test)
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Science Courses without Test:
- M.Sc. Geography (BA/B.Sc.Stream)
- M.Tech. Atmospheric Science
- Ocean Sciences
- Petroleum Exploration & Production.
Arts Courses without Test:
- M.A. Sanskrit,
- Women Studies,
- M.P.Ed ,
- M.Ed. Special Education
5-Year Integrated Course without Test:
- B.Sc.+M.Sc. Geology
- B.A. + M.A. Economics
Qualification required for the above courses is that the aspirants must have done Intermediate/Graduation in relevant fields as per the discipline they are applying for.
For getting admission in this university, applicants need to attend Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET-2015) and the score of the entrance exam will be considered in further selection process.
The candidate has to answer 100 multiple choice questions in 90 minutes in AUCET-2015.
Candidates need to pay Rs.400/- as Application registration and processing fee.
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be submitted either through online mode or offline mode.
- Online Mode: Payment can be done using Net banking/ Debit /Credit card and after updating the payment details aspirants will receive an SMS to your registered mobile number and e-mail to registered email-id
- Offline Mode: In this case applicants need to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of Andhra Bank and after that the candidate need to wait for one working day for getting their application successfully registered.
Step wise procedure for filling of online application for AUCET-2015
- AUCET Online Application form 2015 is made available at the Official website of the University.
- The Official website for filling AUCET 2015 Application Form is www.audoa.in or you may follow www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- After that you need to press “AUCET 2015” button.
- A detailed menu options screen will be opened on your computer window.
- Read all the Guidelines carefully and the n press the “Registration” button appearing on the left side of the page.
- After completion of registration details entry, an SMS containing security code (OTP) will be received on the registered mobile no.
- Type that security code in the box provided in the registration form and press “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature.
- At last select the payment mode button and make the payment either through online or offline mode.
- Take a print out of the filled form for future reference.
- Last date for submission of online Applications: 16th April 2015
- Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of 1000/-: 24th April 2015
- Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online applications: 16th April to 27th April 2015
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website: 02nd May 2015
- Commencement of Entrance Tests: 05th May 2015
- Date of Publication of Results : 21st May 2015
Candidates needing more information regarding AUCET 2015 Application Form may check this Official Notice.
You May also like to visit this Section
|Top Colleges in India||BVP Counselling|
|Entrance Exams 2015||Latest Fresher Jobs|
|Best Career Options||High Paying Career Options|
|How to get Scholarship||Scholarship in India|