ASSO CET Admit Card 2015
Students who are going to appear in Common Entrance Test Asso-CET 2015 can download their ASSO CET Admit Card 2015 from this page of bharatrecruitment.com. We are providing some steps below by which you can easily download AMUPMDC Entrance Exam Hall Ticket.
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of the Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, which is www.amupmdc.org.
- Then select the appropriate link form the home page.
- Enter your Roll no. and DOB and then press on the submit button.
- Take print out of the hall ticket for future use.
Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra conduct Common Entrance Test Asso-CET for the candidates who want to take admission in Health Science Courses as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, B.Sc.-Nursing at recognized Medical colleges.
Mode to Download Admit Card:
Candidates who want to appear in common entrance test have to bring admit card with them which can be downloaded from the official site through the online mode.
Purpose of Exam:
Purpose of this examination is to select the skilled candidates for admission in MBBS, BDS, and BHMS courses in the state of Maharashtra. Students who will clear this exam with good rank can do their further study from the reputed colleges of Maharashtra.
Admission of the candidates will be on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test Asso-CET.
- Admit Card will be available in: May (Tentative)
- Exam Date: May (Tentative)
- Result Date: June (Tentative)
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges In India|
Note: For more details you can visit Official Site.